The level of using dishwashing liquid is equivalent to that we eat rice every day, if using poor quality dishwashing liquid, using it the wrong way day in and day out is the cause of dangerous diseases, even cancer. letters.
- 1 1. Should wear gloves when washing dishes
- 2 2. Do not arbitrarily mix different types of dishwashing liquid
- 3 3. Should remove leftover food, and dirt on the surface of dishes before washing with dishwashing liquid.
- 4 4. Do not soak the tools to be cleaned in the dishwashing liquid for too long
- 5 5. Only take the right amount of dishwashing liquid
- 6 6. Do not pour dishwashing liquid directly on the surface of the utensils to be cleaned (cups, bowls, pots, etc.)
- 7 7. Should dilute the dishwashing liquid with clean water
- 8 8. Should rinse 2-3 times with clean water after washing with dishwashing liquid
- 9 9. Rinse with hot water
- 10 10. With chipped bowls and plates, you should be careful
- 11 11. Absolutely do not use soap, washing powder to wash dishes
- 12 12. Cleaning tips for plastic tools
- 13 13. After washing, it should be turned upside down, tilted so that the dishes… are dry
- 14 14. The most important thing is still the quality of dishwashing liquid
1. Should wear gloves when washing dishes
Some clinical studies show that toxic substances in cleaning water (especially cleaning water of unknown origin) can penetrate through the skin and enter the body through the digestive tract and inhalation.
Therefore, when washing dishes, it is best to wear gloves, this also limits the situation of skin thinning, “eating” skin, dry skin, irritation ….
2. Do not arbitrarily mix different types of dishwashing liquid
Some women think that the dishwashing liquid is the same, then arbitrarily mix different types of dishwashing liquid together and use it.
In fact, such “addition” can lead to many toxic chemical reactions.
3. Should remove leftover food, and dirt on the surface of dishes before washing with dishwashing liquid.
With this step, you will reduce dirt and grease on the dishes before using dishwashing liquid to wash them.
At the same time, doing so will reduce the amount of dishwashing liquid needed, more economical. Especially if you use organic dishwashing liquid (the characteristic of organic dishwashing liquid is that the cleaning ability is not high because it does not use strong detergent chemicals) it will help clean dishes without spending too much dishwashing liquid.
4. Do not soak the tools to be cleaned in the dishwashing liquid for too long
In fact, soaking the tools to be cleaned in the dishwashing liquid for too long, the higher the risk of chemicals infiltrating the tools, especially those made of permeable materials such as bamboo and wood, the more dangerous it is. .
Therefore, if the tool is too dirty or difficult to clean, it is best to soak it with clean water if it is food (elder rice, burnt food, sticky rice, etc.). If it is a stain that requires chemicals to clean, it should only be soaked for up to 30 minutes with materials made of stainless steel, iron, etc.
5. Only take the right amount of dishwashing liquid
Depending on the number of dishes … but you should use dishwashing liquid in moderation, should not abuse it.
The thicker the dishwashing liquid, the greater the risk of chemicals penetrating through the skin and remaining on the surface of the dishes, affecting health if used for a long time.
6. Do not pour dishwashing liquid directly on the surface of the utensils to be cleaned (cups, bowls, pots, etc.)
Directly pouring dishwashing liquid onto utensils to be cleaned carries a high risk of chemical residues remaining on the surface of the utensils. This can both affect health and waste washing water.
In addition, you should also note, that does not put dishwashing liquid directly on the washing cotton, because there is a high possibility that chemicals will still be on the surface of the tools to be cleaned, and at the same time cause waste.
7. Should dilute the dishwashing liquid with clean water
Depending on the number of dishes to be washed, you use how much dishwashing liquid to dilute with a certain amount of water.
Diluting dishwashing liquid with water will minimize the number of chemicals remaining on the surface of the tools to be cleaned, safe for health, and create a lot of foam to clean dishes and save dishwashing liquid.
8. Should rinse 2-3 times with clean water after washing with dishwashing liquid
To completely remove the remaining chemicals on the surface of the tools to be cleaned, to avoid the risk of affecting health (causes digestive problems, abdominal pain, poisoning, etc.) Tools under running water 2-3 times with clean water (do not use water basin to rinse tools to be cleaned).
9. Rinse with hot water
This is an optional step, but we recommend it to be sure to kill any remaining bacteria on the dishes.
10. With chipped bowls and plates, you should be careful
With dishes, plates… that have been chipped when using dishwashing liquid to wash, the risk of residual detergents is extremely high, because once absorbed, even though rinsed many times, they still stick to the surface, especially is when you use dishwashing liquid of unknown origin, high amount of chemicals.
It is best with these types of dishes you should not use them to process food, if too much is chipped you should use them to store other items instead of food.
11. Absolutely do not use soap, washing powder to wash dishes
Some women, when they run out of dishwashing liquid, have to take laundry detergent to “fight fire” with the thought “yes, it’s okay to use it once”.
In fact, most of the chemical ingredients used in the soap are more toxic than dishwashing liquid and even contain carcinogenic chemicals.
When using washing powder to wash dishes, bowls, etc., chemicals can be left in the washing and rinsing process, potentially causing hepatitis, stomach, gallbladder, reduced resistance…
Therefore, if there is no dishwashing liquid, rinse the food, then soak it in clean water with a little lemon while waiting to buy dishwashing liquid.
12. Cleaning tips for plastic tools
With plastic food containers, plastic utensils are quite difficult to clean, instead of using a lot of dishwashing liquid, you just need to soak them in warm water with a little salt, then wash them with dishwashing liquid. Dilution is both clean and does not affect health too much.
13. After washing, it should be turned upside down, tilted so that the dishes… are dry
Many people have the habit of wiping wet dishes immediately after washing, however, this is a bad habit. Chemicals in the cleaning cloth or on the dishes can get deep inside. Please dry the bowl on the rack and wipe it again before using it.
Please ensure that the dishes are drained, should be placed in a sunny place, and should not be left in a humid place. When using, need to take a clean towel to wipe it, or more carefully you can rinse it with hot water before use.
14. The most important thing is still the quality of dishwashing liquid
This is precisely the most important condition for minimizing health risks.
Many women think that dishwashing liquid just needs to clean tools, but they don’t know that this is something we use every day like eating rice every day.
If you do not choose a safe product, it also means that the body has a high risk of absorbing a harmful amount of chemicals, which accumulate every day and causes dangerous diseases.
Absolutely do not buy dishwashing liquid floating around of unknown origin, cheap because of the high risk that it is just a toxic chemical.
Mothers should choose natural dishwashing liquid and organic dishwashing liquid as possible.
Organic dishwashing liquid is a line of dishwashing liquid extracted from natural ingredients, which has been tested and evaluated by organic organizations for its safety for human health.
Therefore, when using it, you will be completely safe, minimizing the effects on health.
Although dishwashing liquid is a small item, it is extremely necessary for every household, if using poor quality products, using the wrong way and accumulating for a long time can lead to dangerous diseases. Therefore, housewives absolutely must not be subjective!