A clean and safe kitchen is extremely important to protect the health and living space of the whole family. In the article below, huttuscon.com will give you extremely useful suggestions on tips for washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen safely and quickly. Let’s discover together with huttuscon.com in the following article!
- 1 1. Clean the kitchen space regularly
- 2 2. Wash dishes and clean kitchen utensils before and after use
- 3 3. Wash and clean your hands before using kitchen utensils
- 4 4. Use safe dishwashing liquid with benign ingredients and effective cleaning ability
- 5 5. Clean up before washing
- 6 6. Sort items to be washed
- 7 7. Wash dishes with hot water
- 8 Frequently asked questions
1. Clean the kitchen space regularly
The kitchen is where eating and cooking activities take place every day, so it is inevitable that this place will avoid the appearance of stains, due to grease and food accumulation in the kitchen space.
If the kitchen table is not cleaned and cleaned regularly, these stains will cause unpleasant odors, create favorable conditions for bacteria and mold to grow, and even attract insects or rodents. come to reside.
Therefore, cleaning the kitchen every day is absolutely necessary to keep this area clean, without leaving unpleasant food odors and affecting the shared living space. At the same time, ensure food hygiene and safety when cooking .
2. Wash dishes and clean kitchen utensils before and after use
Delaying cleaning and washing dishes to clean oil also means that you have “invited” disease-causing bacteria and mold to breed in your kitchen. This will make your kitchen quickly degraded, unsightly and smells of food. At the same time, affecting the quality of food preservation – food .
Therefore, you should practice washing dishes and cleaning kitchen utensils before and immediately after use, to protect the health of family members and effective living space. This way, you will also partly solve the situation of dirty dishes piling up after each meal, helping to wash dishes faster.
3. Wash and clean your hands before using kitchen utensils
Keeping hands clean is one of the most important principles, which a lot of people overlook in the process of using the kitchen space. This is really dangerous to health, especially during the current epidemic.
Because infectious viruses and bacteria are everywhere and can spread at breakneck speed. They can get into hands, cutting boards and utensils, cooktops and food,… affecting the health of your whole family.
Therefore, to keep the health of the whole family as well as the kitchen space safer, you need to always clean and wash your hands before processing, cleaning or living in the kitchen space.
4. Use safe dishwashing liquid with benign ingredients and effective cleaning ability
Using dishwashing liquid products with benign ingredients has gradually become one of the safe dishwashing standards, in order to support housewives to take care of their family’s health properly. At the same time, effectively clean dishes and limit the status of detergent chemicals remaining on the surface of dishes, which is harmful to the health of family members, especially children.
5. Clean up before washing
Before washing, you need to make sure the dishes are clean of food, bones, plastic wrap, and other waste.
Next, you proceed to rinse the dishes with water, be it warm water or cold water with strong current. The effect of this step is to help remove a large part of the grease on the surface of the dishes, as well as wet the dry stains that are difficult to wash so that when washing is more convenient.
6. Sort items to be washed
When washing dishes, you need to classify dishes according to different sizes and depths to make washing easier. Avoid piling porcelain dishes into pots with items such as forks and sharp knives that are easy to scratch the outer enamel of the dishes.After washing the dishes with dishwashing liquid, put them in the next bowl in order from large to small and from shallow to deep.This way, when flushing, the water will flow from top to bottom and go through all the dishes, helping to remove a significant amount of grease and dishwashing liquid, it will take you less time to rinse, and it’s fast. quickly and with less effort.
7. Wash dishes with hot water
Cleaning grease stains on items, especially plastic utensils and pots and pans, has never been easy. To make this process simpler, let’s take a look at chef Thanh Nga’s share in using hot water to clean kitchen appliances below!
- With plastic cups and bowls, it will be difficult to completely clean the oil on the surface if only washed with cold water. To solve this situation, the best way is to soak them in hot water, then rinse with dishwashing liquid and rinse with hot water.
In this way, the dishes are not only thoroughly cleaned, but also help them dry quickly and do not get wet.
- For plastic food containers, pots, pans… that are greasy, to clean grease stains, you just need to soak them in hot water with a little salt and wash them with dishwashing liquid.
Hot water and salt not only help clean dishes, but also have the ability to deodorize food that remains on dishes very effectively.
- For rice cookers, there will be specific washing and cleaning methods, you need to know how to properly clean the rice cooker .
- Bamboo and wooden items such as chopsticks, cutting boards… are things that are easy to stick to grease but are difficult to clean leading to mold. To clean these items, soak them in hot water for about 15-30 minutes to remove grease, then rinse with dishwashing liquid and rinse with clean water.
Do the same with moldy items, can be soaked in hot water several times depending on the level of mold.
- In particular, the cutting board is a place where bacteria accumulate deep inside the cuts on the cutting board, which is difficult to clean thoroughly, thereby easily causing intestinal diseases if you eat raw foods such as cucumbers, dessert fruits … cut from this cutting board. Check out 4 ways to clean a wooden cutting board right away if you want to clean your cutting board thoroughly.
- Glass cups and cups after a long period of use often appear yellow stains that are difficult to clean. The solution to these yellow stains is to soak them in a mixture of hot water with vinegar or lemon added, then rinse with dishwashing liquid and rinse with water to clean.
The stains will be blown away and separated, the glass will return to its original shine.
If you are using an hourly housekeeper service, make sure your housekeeper also understands these basic hygiene knowledge!
Frequently asked questions
Under the impact of the epidemic, should I disinfect my kitchen space regularly?
The answer is yes. You should clean and disinfect surfaces in the kitchen to repel viruses and molds and ensure food hygiene and safety. At the same time, preserve the best food quality.
Why is it so important to use dishwashing liquid extracted from natural ingredients?
The use of dishwashing liquid products extracted from natural ingredients will help clean dishes effectively, minimizing chemical residues that remain on dishes after washing dishes. At the same time, protect the housewife’s hand skin, avoiding peeling and roughness caused by cleaning chemicals. Moreover, the ingredients in dishwashing liquid are made from natural ingredients – capable of degrading, reducing the amount of harmful chemicals released into the environment, helping to protect the green of the earth more effectively. .
Should I use regular dishwasher detergent?
For dishwashers, you should only use specialized dishwashing liquid to match the cleaning mechanism of the machine, avoid foaming when in use or reduce the life of the machine.