The kitchen is not only a place to cook but also a place to keep the family happy during delicious meals, so keeping the kitchen clean is extremely important. Kitchen cleaning requires meticulousness and care from housewives “Clean house is cool, clean bowls are delicious”, just take a little time with the following simple tips, you will always have a kitchen clean like new. In this article, let’s Huttonscon immediately find out how to clean the kitchen clean, shiny, shiny and safe from the experts!
- 1 I. Why should the kitchen be cleaned regularly?
- 2 II. The neatest and clean ways to clean the kitchen
- 2.1 1. Clean the kitchen every day
- 2.2 2. Vacuum the kitchen floor
- 2.3 3. Cleaning yellowed kitchen walls
- 2.4 4. Clean gas stoves with dirty gas stoves
- 2.5 5. Clean the refrigerator
- 2.6 6. Use lemon to effectively deodorize the microwave
- 2.7 7. Clean the grill in the oven
- 2.8 8. Sanitize the sink
- 2.9 9. Clean the blender
- 2.10 10. Cleaning wooden cutting boards
- 2.11 11. Clean the frying pan with grease
- 2.12 12. Deodorize cups and cups with toothpaste
- 2.13 13. Cleaning shelves, kitchen cabinets
- 2.14 14. Treating the bad smell of sewage lines
- 2.15 15. Kitchen deodorizing tips
- 3 III. Unexpected ingredients to clean the kitchen
I. Why should the kitchen be cleaned regularly?
The kitchen is an area we use every day, so this area often appears dirty.
Without regular cleaning, bacteria will grow quickly, directly affecting the health of family members.
In the kitchen, the tools and equipment that are often sticky with the most grease will be gas stoves, hoods, shelves, etc. To remove these grease stains, many women have applied kitchen cleaning with folk tricks, this sometimes works if new stains appear and daily cleaning.
However, only cleaning with common tips will not bring high bactericidal ability, an effective way to clean the kitchen, ensuring the removal of harmful bacteria to the kitchen is to use specialized cleaning chemicals.
II. The neatest and clean ways to clean the kitchen
1. Clean the kitchen every day
After each meal, it is inevitable that stains, grease and food residues adhere to the kitchen surface. This will make it difficult and time-consuming to clean in the long run. Therefore, you should spend at least 10 to 15 minutes a day cleaning the cooking area, cleaning the sink and cooking utensils.
Better yet, you should clean the kitchen at the time before the meal as well as after the meal is over, helping the stubborn stains to be completely cleaned. Return an airy, clean and safe space for the whole family.
2. Vacuum the kitchen floor
Usually, housewives only clean the kitchen by sweeping the floor with a broom. However, broom bristles collect a lot of dust and cannot sweep away leftover food residue. Not to mention, fine dust particles from the bristles fall on the floor creating small dust trails, hard to see with the naked eye.
When sweeping the house, they fly up into the air, making you breathe in and susceptible to respiratory diseases. Therefore, a vacuum cleaner will be a great choice to suck up dirt and leftovers, making the kitchen clean and airy.
3. Cleaning yellowed kitchen walls
After a process of use, the kitchen wall often shows signs of yellowing due to foods, spices, and grease stuck on it. These stains are often quite stubborn and difficult to remove completely.
Here are a few effective kitchen walls cleaning recipes that you can try:
– Use lemon: Take the juice of two lemons, soak in a damp cloth, wipe on stubborn stains and leave for 10 minutes. Then use a clean cloth to wipe it clean.
– Use cornstarch: Mix the powder with water and then sprinkle it on the spots with stains. Let the cornstarch dry naturally, then scrub it off with bread.
– Use vinegar and baking soda: Mix vinegar into baking soda, soak this solution in a towel and wipe on existing stains on the kitchen wall. Leave it on for about 10 minutes, then wipe it off with a damp cloth. Or you can also use baking soda to clean the wall.
4. Clean gas stoves with dirty gas stoves
Gas stoves are items that are used every day, so it is easy to get stuck with grease, difficult to clean, and food to be scattered after each cooking. First, we need to get rid of the food strewn on the stove, then you can mix the baking soda powder with lemon juice and water. Apply the mixture on the surface of the gas stove, let it sit for 15-20 minutes, use a sponge or cotton towel to wipe the mixture, the stains will disappear in a flash.
Gas stove brackets are one of the inevitable parts that stick to grease, so they need to be cleaned regularly to avoid the long-term accumulation of grease that is difficult to clean.
Gas stove brackets often have small details, nooks and crannies, so it is difficult to wash them by normal means. You need to clean the gas stove according to the following steps:
– Prepare hot water, dishwashing liquid, sponge, all-purpose cleaner and paper towels to clean the gas stove.
– Then, remove the bracket from the stove and put it in the sink. Pour boiling water directly onto the brackets to remove grease and soften stubborn stains.
– Block the drain of the sink, pour hot water over the bowl, add a little dishwashing liquid. Soak for 10-15 minutes.
– After soaking, if you find stubborn stains, use a little all-purpose cleaner to pour on the sponge and then proceed to scrub again. Use warm water to rinse and pat dry. Use paper towels to dry.
5. Clean the refrigerator
The refrigerator is becoming more and more important in modern life, playing the role of a place to store food, keeping food fresh and quality. However, if the refrigerator is not used properly and cleaned regularly, we will unknowingly turn the refrigerator into a disease, making food degraded and harmful to human health.
The removal of refrigerator odors is necessary to work to keep the food in the refrigerator fresher and cleaner.
Some household ingredients that you can use to deodorize the refrigerator:
Orange or tangerine peels: Orange or tangerine peels contain natural aromatic oils, so wash and dry the peels of oranges and tangerines, then put them in the corners of the refrigerator. After about 3 days, the citrus peel will absorb the odor in the cabinet.
Fresh lemons: Use fresh lemons, cut into thin slices and place in the freezer compartments.
Use tea (tea): Take about 50 grams of flower-marinated tea and put it in a small cloth bag and put it in the refrigerator. The essence in the tea will absorb all the odors in the cabinet.
Coffee grounds: After making coffee, wrap the coffee grounds in a cloth and put them in the refrigerator. This coffee bag can be kept in the refrigerator for about 3 weeks.
Inside the cabinet appeared yellow stains due to food stains, sandy soil, colored water spread. You can clean it with the following simple steps:
– Prepare a sufficient amount of baking soda about 30 grams mixed with 500ml of warm clean water. You stir well with your hands to dissolve the ingredients to create a cleaning solution.
– Use a sponge to soak the cleaning solution on the stain, rub it several times to clean it. Then you let it dry for about 5-10 minutes and then wipe the dirty spot with a clean soft cloth
6. Use lemon to effectively deodorize the microwave
If the microwave is not cleaned properly, it will be a breeding ground for many bacteria that are harmful to health. To deodorize the microwave, simply place thin slices of lemon in a porcelain water bowl and place them in the microwave.
Turn on the oven at high temperature for 3 minutes for the antibacterial substances in the lemon to work effectively. The high heat also causes food particles to come off, after which you just need to wipe the oven again with a damp cloth.
7. Clean the grill in the oven
Remove the grates from the oven, and soak them in a sink with warm water and soap for a few hours. Anything covered with a mesh panel will be easier to clean. Use scouring tools for easy cleaning
8. Sanitize the sink
– Wash all utensils in the tub
Make sure all dirty utensils and dishes in the basin are washed. You need to create space to make cleaning easier.
– Clean sinks and fixtures
To avoid mold growth or water stains. Wash the tub with warm water, soap, and a sponge. Washing along the edge of the tub is best. Clean all stains.
– Clean around the faucet
This is also quite difficult. Using a discarded toothbrush, dip it in a mixture of warm water and soap. Clean the nooks and crannies of the faucet. In front, behind do not miss any position. Then rinse off with water.
– Clean the trash basket
If you see the sink running slowly, the trash can is full. Take out the trash and clean the basket. Then, use vinegar poured down around to disinfect the trash.
9. Clean the blender
You just need to pour warm water into ½ of the blender, add a few drops of dishwashing liquid. Place the blender jar on the machine and close the lid.
Turn the blender on and let it run for about 10 seconds, then rinse the blender with warm water. With this method, the mill will be completely clean to every corner.
10. Cleaning wooden cutting boards
Wooden cutting boards used for a long time are often not hygienic and need to be deodorized and cleaned thoroughly.
First, you wipe the cutting board with a solution of vinegar mixed with water, then put a little salt on the cutting board and use half a lemon to rub it with salt, and finally rinse with clean water.
After such cleaning, your wooden cutting board will deodorize and be much cleaner than before.
11. Clean the frying pan with grease
To make the pan look new, pour a little vinegar into the pan and bring it to a boil, this will help clean the inside.
Then pour out the vinegar and cool it down with cold water, while the pan is still warm, rub the inside and outside of the pan with baking soda one more time, then wipe it again with a soft cloth or sponge.
12. Deodorize cups and cups with toothpaste
Using an old brush, apply a little toothpaste and rub it into the inside of the glass to wash it. In a moment, the smell of the glass will disappear and this method is also much safer than using chemical cleaners.
13. Cleaning shelves, kitchen cabinets
The shelves, kitchen cabinets are very dusty places, we just need to use a wet towel to remove those layers of dust. The front of the cabinet is also prone to accumulation of grease, you can use soap or a little baking soda mixed with water to clean them. With a simple method and no need for specialized chemicals, you can clean shelves and kitchen cabinets quickly and save time.
14. Treating the bad smell of sewage lines
Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda and a little white vinegar directly down the drain. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it with warm water, the drain will be clean and there will be no unpleasant odors.
15. Kitchen deodorizing tips
Use 1-2 thinly sliced fresh oranges and a few dried cinnamon sticks in a small pot, fill with water and bring to a boil. Orange and cinnamon essential oils when cooked will blend together, making your kitchen space become fragrant. If you do not use it all at once, you can put it in a jar and store it in the refrigerator, when you need to bring it back to boil, you can use it.
III. Unexpected ingredients to clean the kitchen
Pour some old wine into utensils stained with burnt food and let it sit for a few minutes. After that, you may notice the burns have completely disappeared.
Fill a stained or scorched utensil with water and add 1 cup of vinegar. Leave overnight. The next morning, wash it with regular soap, you will find the cookware is clean again.
Boil some water with some salt in pots, pans, and pans covered with burnt food. This will soften and the burnt patches that adhere to the cookware will gradually loosen and then come off. Then scrub the cookware with a little salt, it will be as clean as new again.
Fill the burnt utensil with water. Drop 5 to 6 onions (peeled off) into the water and turn on the stove. Boil for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat, discard water and onion and clean the surface with regular soap. The item will be clean again.
When the food has burned in the cookware. Immediately pour in hot water and soak for half an hour. Hot water will help soften all the burnt food and help it to no longer cling to the pan. Then you will easily wash it off.
Carbonated soft drinks
Pour some cola into a pan, saucepan, or pot that is covered with burnt food and bring it to a boil over low heat. After a few minutes, you should see the dark spots disappear.
Combine two tablespoons of tartar cream and about a cup of water into the burnt utensil and bring to a boil. Then pour the mixture away and clean with normal soap, you can notice the black spots disappear.
With the above kitchen cleaning tips, we hope to help you save time and make cleaning the kitchen easier. Good luck !