- 1 I. How to make stove top stuffing chicken bake
- 1.1 1. Boneless chicken stuffed with grilled meat
- 1.2 2. Whole Roasted Turkey Stuffed Chicken
- 1.3 3. Roast turkey stuffed with whole butter
- 1.4 Read more: Introduce some simple baked chicken breast recipes
- 2 II. Some stovetop stuffing chicken breast recipes
- 2.1 1. French Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2.2 2. Chicken breast stuffed with apples
- 2.3 Read more: Some interesting chicken breast recipes
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 Is it possible to cook Stove Top stuffing inside the oven?
- 3.2 You can add Chicken to the Stove Top Stuffing?
- 3.3 Do you make the stuffing ahead of placing it into the chicken?
- 3.4 Can I make use of chicken broth instead of the water used in Stove Top Stuffing?
- 3.5 Why are professional chefs hesitant to place stuffing inside of chickens?
- 3.6 Related
I. How to make stove top stuffing chicken bake
1. Boneless chicken stuffed with grilled meat
- 1 chicken
- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 box of raw ham
- 10 chicken eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- half a teaspoon of sugar
- 1 small teaspoon pepper.
Clean chicken, remove bones, lean ground meat marinated with salt and pepper sugar to absorb, egg yolks and whites to separate, beat, then divide and fry into 2 pans like we make fried eggs.
Now spread 1 layer of egg white and then 1 layer of lean meat spread evenly as thick as half a knuckle 1 layer of yellow eggs in the same raw ham, round about 1 inch long, put it in the middle, roll it all up like a pack of banh tet. We put the boneless chicken right in the middle around the place, insert the lean meat and the raw ham, mix well so that after grilling, cut into circles to look beautiful and attractive.
1 minced garlic, 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp Maggi, 2 tbsp water 1 tsp soluble pepper marinate the chicken for about 8 hours, put it in the fridge from time to time, and bring it back and forth, and sprinkle evenly for the meat to infuse.
Before baking, open the oven to 350 degrees to heat, line a tray with 3 pieces of aluminum foil to thicken for two tablespoons of cooking oil, then put the chicken in, take a piece of aluminum foil, apply cooking oil, cover the chicken, and then put it in the oven. Let the chicken be cooked but not burnt, then take out the paper to bake for another 1 hour to evenly brown the chicken.
2. Whole Roasted Turkey Stuffed Chicken
Ingredients for Whole Roasted Turkey Stuffed Chicken
- 1 turkey (about 2.7kg)
- Bacon 200 gr
- Beef broth 200 ml
- 200g zucchini (100g green zucchini and 100g yellow zucchini)
- Red apple 100 gr
- Broccoli 100 gr
- Bitter gourd 100 gr
- Potatoes 100 gr
- Carrots 100 gr
- Pumpkin 400 gr
- 1 yellow lemon
- Chickpeas 100 gr
- Onion 90 gr
- Red onion 50 gr
- Celery 110 gr
- Rosemary leaves 12 gr (rosemary leaves)
- Parsley leaves 15 gr (parsley)
- Thyme leaves 17 gr (thyme)
- 5 gr sage leaves (sage)
- Lemon peel 2 gr
- Orange peel 2 gr
- Bread 200 gr
- 2 eggs
- Butter 90 gr
- Dried nuts 50 gr each (pistachios/walnuts/prunes)
- Mushrooms of each type 50 gr (brown reishi / white reishi / fat mushroom)
- Lemon juice 50 ml
- Red wine 200 ml
- Honey 50 ml
- Olive oil 115 ml
- Red pepper 3 teaspoons
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Beef seasoning 3 tbsp
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
How to choose and buy fresh ingredients
Where to buy herbs
You can easily find and buy herbs at supermarkets or shops specializing in European spices, herbal stores.
More convenient, you can also go to e-commerce sites to order and have it delivered to your door!
How to choose to buy delicious fresh mushrooms
Fresh mushrooms are mushrooms of moderate size, and at the same time have bright colors that do not appear strange tiny dark spots on the surface.
Observe that the hat is tightly cupped to the body, not too spread, pressed with your hand, you can see that the mushroom has good softness and elasticity.
You should limit buying mushrooms when you smell a strong chemical smell, because that is a fungus that has been sprayed too much to develop, not naturally.
How to choose to buy fresh broccoli
Fresh broccoli is usually a plant with a bright color, the color is not too dark.
When you pick it up, you can feel that broccoli has a pronounced weight, is sturdy, not easy to break, and the weight and size must be similar.
Limit buying broccoli that is waterlogged, withered too much, or even the outer part of the flower is broken because that is a sign that the broccoli is about to spoil.
How to cook Roasted Turkey Stuffed Whole Chicken
1: Prepare the turkey
First, buy the turkey you buy, wash it, then drain it.
2: Prepare other ingredients
Peel the onion, cut it with a knife. Onions are washed, dried, then divided into 2 parts, one part is cut into small pieces, the other is cut into chunks.
Celery removes the stem, wash, dry, then also divide into 3 parts, half cut finely, 1/2 of the remaining celery cut into chunks and keep the rest.
Apples are washed directly under running water to clean, drain, then remove the core, use a knife to dice.
Bread cut into small squares. Finally, the bacon just needs to be thinly sliced.
3: Make the stuffing
Put the pan on the stove, add 50g of butter, 2/3 of the onion, chives and chopped celery, and 5g of thyme leaves, 5g of sage leaves and 200g of bacon.
Stir for 3-5 minutes with medium heat until the mixture is cooked evenly, then add the diced apple, 1 teaspoon ground pepper and 1 teaspoon salt, continue to stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes, then turn off the stove.
Next, put the stir-fried mixture in a bowl with bread, 50gr pistachios, 50g walnuts, 50g prunes, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon red pepper, 1 teaspoon ground pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
Use a fork or spoon to mix the ingredients together.
4: Stuffed chicken
Stuff the chicken with 1 lemon, uncut celery and 10g parsley leaves.
At the same time, use your hands to spread evenly over the chicken body 50ml olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground pepper, 1 teaspoon paprika, 5 grams of thyme leaves and 5 grams of rosemary leaves.
Next, use a string to tie the chicken legs together again.
5: Make chicken sweep sauce
Put in a bowl 50ml honey, 50ml olive oil, 5g thyme leaves, 5g minced parsley leaves, 2g orange peel, 2g lemon zest, 50ml lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper.
Use a spoon to stir the mixture until well combined.
6: Grilled chicken
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, then add the marinated turkey and bake for 2 hours.
After 2 hours, spread the sauce evenly on the chicken and continue to bake at 125 degrees Celsius for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, brush the sauce one more time and bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
7: Make vegetables to serve
Pumpkin you remove the stem, cut the areca segment, and at the same time cut off the green stalk of the melon.
Separate the cauliflower into several small florets. Cut the green zucchini, yellow zucchini and potatoes about 2-3 fingers. Peel the carrots with a knife.
Heat a pan on the stove with 15ml of olive oil, add 5g of rosemary leaves and sauté the pumpkin until cooked.
Put a new pan on the stove with medium heat, add 20g of butter, the rest of the onions, the vegetables that have just been prepared, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of ground pepper, stir-fry 5-7 minutes, until When the ingredients are cooked, turn off the heat and put them on a plate.
8: Make the accompanying sauce
Put another pan on the stove, put in 20g butter, chopped celery and scallions, 50g peeled shallots, 200ml red wine, 200ml beef broth, 3 tbsp beef seasoning, 2g thyme leaves, 2g rosemary leaves and 1 teaspoon red pepper.
Stir until the ingredients are soft and the mixture boils. Then, filter the mixture through a sieve to get the sauce, mix well with 1 teaspoon of red pepper.
Put the pan on the stove with medium heat, add 20g butter, the remaining onions, 50g brown reishi, 50g white reishi, 50g mushroom and red pepper sauce just cooked. Stir until ingredients are cooked evenly.
9: Finished product
Baked chicken dish has a beautiful golden brown skin, rich in flavor, the chicken part is soft, fragrant with herbal spices. The dish is more delicious when served with strange sauces, sweet vegetables bring a complete taste to the whole family.
3. Roast turkey stuffed with whole butter
Ingredients for Roasted Turkey Stuffed with Whole Butter
- Turkey 8 kg (1 chicken)
- Smoked chicken 50 gr
- Unsalted butter 250 gr
- Herbs 50 gr
- Onion 3 pieces
- 3 yellow lemons
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Cooking oil 5 tablespoons
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
How to cook Baked Turkey Stuffed with Whole Butter
1: Prepare the turkey
First, buy a turkey, take a mixture of 2 tablespoons of diluted vinegar and 1 tablespoon of salt, rub it on the surface of the meat for about 3-5 minutes, then wash it directly under the tap to clean and drain.
Next, you take 2 tablespoons of salt and use your hands to spread it evenly over the entire surface of the meat and the inside of the belly.
2: Prepare other ingredients
Onions are washed with clean water, then cut in half horizontally with a knife.
Yellow lemon you wash directly under the tap to clean, dry, then cut 2 fruits in half, with the remaining fruit, you cut it to get the juice.
Finally, the herbs you pick up young leaves, wash 1-2 times with clean water, drain, then cut finely.
3: Make the stuffing
You take a bowl and add 250g of unsalted butter, 1 teaspoon of salt, the juice of 1 yellow lemon, 2 teaspoons of ground pepper and 50 grams of finely chopped herbs.
Use your hands to mash the unsalted butter, and mix well until the ingredients are dissolved.
4: Stuffed turkey
Next, you proceed to stuff 3 onions, 2 yellow lemons and 2/3 of the filling inside the chicken belly.
At the same time, with the remaining multiplier, use your hands to rub the entire surface of the meat. Finally, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
5: Roast the turkey
When the turkey is fully spiced, you proceed to rub 5 tablespoons of cooking oil evenly over the entire surface of the meat, place it in the oven, bake at 220 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes.
Next, take out the turkey, spread 50g of bacon evenly on the surface of the turkey, continue to bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 70 minutes.
Then, use a spoon to spread the chicken fat evenly over the turkey, and at the same time spread it on 2 sheets of foil to cover the surface of the turkey, bake for another 15 minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees Celsius.
Finally, when the turkey is crispy, turn off the oven and put the chicken on a plate to enjoy!
Read more: Introduce some simple baked chicken breast recipes
II. Some stovetop stuffing chicken breast recipes
1. French Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Ingredients for Chicken Breast Stuffed with Mushrooms
- Chicken breast: 4 large pieces
- Straw mushroom: 250g
- Parsley: 15g
- Chicken broth: 250ml
- White wine: 130ml
- Fresh lemon juice: 15ml
- Onion: 1 piece
- Garlic: 2 large cloves
- Butter, cooking oil, mustard
- Pepper, salt
How to make french mushroom stuffed chicken breast
– Wash and dry chicken breast.
– Mushrooms are washed with dilute salt water, drained and cut thinly.
– Onion peeled and chopped. Peel the garlic and mince it.
– Wash the parsley and chop finely.
Steps to take
– Chicken breast is divided into two but not cut, then cover with plastic film, then use a hammer to beat until the meat is tender. After the chicken breast is beaten, cut into squares and season with a little salt and pepper on both sides.
– Thinly sliced mushrooms marinated with a little salt and pepper. Then put a pan on the stove, add a little oil to heat, then add the mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms turn yellow and water, then add garlic, minced onion, a little salt, a little pepper, and saute for 5 more. minute.
– Put the chicken that you cut off above into the blender, add the sauteed mushrooms, a little parsley, ½ lemon juice, salt and pepper to a puree.
– Spread out each piece of chicken breast that has been cut above, put on each piece of chicken breast a little minced mushroom mixture, spread evenly, roll tightly and tie.
– Put the pan on the stove, add a little oil to heat and then add the chicken breast rolls and fry until both sides of each chicken breast are golden. Then add the prepared white wine and chicken broth and cook until cooked, then remove and cover the chicken breast rolls with foil.
– Next, add a little mustard to the water that has just cooked the chicken breasts in the pan, cook for a while until the sauce thickens, then add the butter, the remaining amount of lemon juice and parsley, and stir well.
– When enjoying, cut off the string on the chicken breast roll, cut it into bite-sized pieces and pour the sauce over it. Each piece of chicken breast stuffed with delicious and rich mushrooms will make anyone who enjoys it fall in love.
2. Chicken breast stuffed with apples
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets (300g)
- 1 green apple, 1/3 onion
- 60 ml apple juice
- 100 ml wheat flour, 15g flour, teaspoon dried basil leaf powder, teaspoon dried rosemary leaf powder
- 1 clove of garlic, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon MSG, ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Chicken breast is washed, drained, put between two pieces of food-grade plastic, using a hammer to thin it gradually (5-7 mm). Mix salt, pepper, sugar, and monosodium glutamate, and sprinkle on both sides of the chicken pieces.
Peel the apples, grate them, remove the cores. Minced onion and garlic. Divide the apple mixture in half, put in each chicken breast, roll tightly, secure with a toothpick. Coat the flour evenly over the rolled chicken
Put the pan on the stove, heat 1 tablespoon of butter, add the chicken rolls and fry until golden, take out and keep warm.
In another pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter, saute onion and garlic, add the remaining ½ apple, saute for 1 minute. Continue to add eggplant powder, basil leaf powder, rosemary, salt and stir well. Add apple juice to the porridge, stir well. Drop the fried chicken roll into the saucepan, keep it simmering for 10-15 minutes, occasionally turning the chicken pieces to soak up the sauce.
Remove chicken to a plate, remove toothpick. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the marinade, beat, drizzle over chicken, and serve hot.
Read more: Some interesting chicken breast recipes