Spaghetti is a pretty famous dish and is loved and chosen by many people. Especially those who join the buffet, you will not be able to ignore the spaghetti there. In this culinary category, we will show you how to make spaghetti with shrimp sauce at home. You don’t necessarily have to go to famous restaurants to enjoy, but right at your close and dear home, you can still enjoy delicious pasta dishes no less than famous restaurants. language. With our recipe below, you only need to spend 30 minutes to prepare and process and you have a delicious pasta dish placed on your family’s table. So invite you to join us to discover how to make spaghetti with shrimp sauce.
- 1 1. Spaghetti squash and shrimp recipes
- 2 2. Spaghetti squash recipes with shrimp
- 3 3. Some other dishes from spaghetti and shrimp
- 4 4. FAQ
1. Spaghetti squash and shrimp recipes
1. Necessary ingredients for processing
– 5 ounces of shrimp
– 2 zucchini
– 1 half of an onion
– 4 ounces of spaghetti
– Seasonings: salt, seasoning powder, main noodles, olive oil, 50ml white wine
2. Preliminary processing of ingredients
– Shrimp purchased, washed, then peeled off the back of the shrimp, then washed with clean water to dry and cut into small pieces.
– Wash the zucchini and cut it into 2.5 cm dice. Onion peel off the outer skin, wash and chop finely.
Spaghetti, please put in a large saucepan with a lot of boiling water so that the noodles will not stick together. Especially, remember to add salt to the noodle broth to make the noodles darker when eaten. First, bring the water to a boil, then drop the noodles into the boiling water. The noodles will soften for about 3 seconds. That’s why when you put the noodles in boiling water, be careful not to use chopsticks to stir the noodles and cause them to break, but use a pair of tongs to gently stir the noodles so that the noodles don’t stick together. When the noodles are cooked, pour the noodles into a basket to drain.
Read more: Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta recipe
3. How to make spaghetti with shrimp sauce
First, heat a pan of oil on the stove, then add the onions and sauté over low heat for a few minutes. When the onions are soft, add the chopped zucchini and add a few tablespoons of clean water to the pan, then cover the pan and let it sit for about 5 minutes until the squash is cooked. Once the zucchini is cooked, continue to put the cooked shrimp in the pan, stir well and add 50ml of wine to the pan, then turn up the heat so that the wine will evaporate. Please taste the spices, salt, seasoning powder in the pan to suit your family’s taste and then turn off the stove. When the pasta has been boiled and drained, put the pasta on a plate and then put the shrimp, onion, and zucchini stir-fry mixture on the plate of noodles and enjoy immediately.
2. Spaghetti squash recipes with shrimp
Spaghetti squash and shrimp recipes other
- Servings: 2 people
- Fresh shrimp
- 500 gr
- 2 left
- 350 Gr
- 1/4 Tubers
- Olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients. Peel shrimp, wash and cut into small pieces. Keep 1-2 whole shrimp for decoration.
Step 2: Wash the zucchini, cut it into small pieces with a size of 2.5cm. Peel the onion, dry it, wash it and cut it into small cubes.
Step 1: Put 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot, and sauté the onions over low heat for a few minutes until the onions are soft. Add the zucchini and a few tablespoons of water. Cover again for 5 minutes.
Step 2: When the zucchini is tender, add the chopped shrimp and stir well. Add 500ml of white wine and increase the heat to evaporate the alcohol. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, turn off the heat and cover until the pasta is done boiling.
Step 3: Boil the noodles: Bring a pot of water to boil with 1 teaspoon of salt to boil the pasta. Put the noodles in the pot so that the noodles are submerged in the water. Boil until you stick your fingernails into the noodles, which are soft but not crushed, for about 8 minutes. Pour the noodles into the basket and rinse with cold clean water.
Step 4: Let the noodles drain, then put the shrimp and zucchini mixture on the noodles and enjoy!
3. Some other dishes from spaghetti and shrimp
1. Spaghetti with lemon cream sauce
Spaghetti with lemon cream sauce combines Pappardelle noodles with a super delicious, fatty and sweet lemon cream sauce recipe. The combination of simple ingredients, how to make spaghetti with lemon cream sauce is quick in 15 minutes and you have the perfect plate of noodles right away.
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Lemon Cream Sauce
+ Pappardelle noodles: 200g. This is a flat, wide version of pasta. It is suitable when mixed with cream sauces. In addition, you can also use other types of flat noodles of your choice.
+ Light butter: 30g.
+ Heavy cream: 100g. Use heavy cream for extra flavor. Whipping cream can be substituted
+ Egg yolk: 1 egg. Used to whip cream with sauce
+ Parmesan cheese: 50g
+ Yellow lemon: 1 fruit
How to make spaghetti with lemon cream sauce
Step 1: Boil spaghetti
– Prepare a pot of boiling water, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. When the water boils, put the noodles in. For the first 2 minutes, stir gently with chopsticks so that the noodles don’t stick together
– Set the time to boil the noodles for about 8-10 minutes depending on the type of noodles you use.
– When the noodles are cooked, take them out to drain. Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to the island to help the noodles not stick together. Leave half a bowl of broth for the noodles to cook the sauce.
– Many people have a habit of washing the noodles in cold water. This washes away the starch, which is what causes the noodles to stick.
Step 2: Make lemon cream sauce
– Using a knife, grate the lemon peel. Do not take deep into the white flesh will be bitter.
In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, cream, 1/2 Parmesan and 1/2 teaspoon salt, lemon zest, and lime juice. Use a spatula to whip this mixture.
Step 3: Finish spaghetti with lemon cream sauce
– Melt butter in a saucepan. Pour in the bowl of lemon cream sauce and stir well. Add half a bowl of noodle broth
– When the sauce is hot and starts to thicken, add the noodles and stir well.
– Put spaghetti with lemon cream sauce on a plate, sprinkle with parsley, grated cheese and enjoy
2. Spaghetti with garlic butter shrimp sauce
The way to make spaghetti with garlic butter shrimp sauce is extremely delicious and does not take much time. Soft and fragrant noodles, sweet shrimp and meat sautéed in garlic butter sauce with aromatic herbs.
Ingredients for Spaghetti with Garlic Butter Shrimp Sauce
+ Spaghetti: 300g or more depending on the number of people eating
+ Fresh shrimp: 300g
+ Cherry tomatoes
+ Dried garlic: 4 cloves
+ Light butter: 30g
+ Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
+ Parmesan cheese
+ Parsley or dried oregano
+ Salt, pepper
Spaghetti has many different varieties, for this spaghetti with garlic butter shrimp sauce, you can use long and slightly flat noodles like Fettuccine, Linguine or Spaghetti. Shrimp choose fresh shrimp, avoid using frozen shrimp.
How to make spaghetti with garlic butter shrimp sauce
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Wash shrimp with dilute salt water to remove the fishy smell. Peel, remove the black thread, use a sharp knife to slit a line on the back so that when cooking the shrimp, it spreads out beautifully. Use paper towels to drain the shrimp, then sprinkle a little salt and pepper on both sides and marinate for 15 minutes
– Peeled garlic, minced
– Cherry tomatoes, washed, cut in half
– Parsley, washed and finely chopped
Step 2: Boil Spaghetti
– Prepare a pot of boiling water, add half a teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of cooking oil. When the water is boiling, put the noodles in and boil
– Boiling time of noodles is from 8-12 minutes depending on the type of noodles used (see instructions on the package). When the noodles are cooked, take out the noodles and drain the filtered water to loosen and then drain. You keep half a bowl of noodle broth to cook the sauce.
Step 3: Cook shrimp with garlic butter sauce
– Put olive oil in the pan. Put the shrimp on the island for about 3 minutes, until the shrimp is hunted and turns pink. Remove shrimp to a separate plate
– Using the same pan, melt butter, add garlic, cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the parmesan cheese and the bowl of noodle broth. Cook on low heat for 3 minutes until the mixture thickens slightly
– Put shrimp, cherry tomatoes in the pan, stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste
Step 4: Finish spaghetti with garlic butter shrimp sauce
Put the noodles on a plate, add the garlic butter shrimp sauce. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and enjoy
3. Recipe to make spaghetti shrimp with tomato sauce at home
Spaghetti with delicious sauce, a little sourness of tomatoes and the sweetness of fresh shrimp will be an attractive dish for the whole family. Here is a simple, easy-to-follow recipe for shrimp pasta with tomato sauce.
– 20 shrimps (about 500g), choose hard ones, shell intact and clear, body and head firm.
– 4 tomatoes, washed, cut into wedges
– 1 bunch of parsley (parsley), washed
– 85g extra virgin olive oil
– 1 large onion, minced
– 1 red bell pepper, chopped
– 1 fresh red chili, finely chopped
– 4 large garlic cloves, sliced, or more to taste
– 2 tablespoons of ketchup
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
– Salt and ground black pepper to taste
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 300g spaghetti
– 125ml of water.
How to make spaghetti with tomato sauce at home:
Step 1: Wash shrimp, peel off the shell, take the tail end of the shrimp and put it in a large pot. Add water and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer about 15-20 minutes. Leave the shrimp meat in a clean bowl.
Step 2: Put the prepared tomatoes and 1/2 parsley in a blender, blend until a smooth mixture is obtained.
Step 3: Heat olive oil in a separate pan over medium heat. Add onions, bell peppers and red peppers; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Next, you add garlic and stir for about 1-2 minutes, when the aroma is fine.
Step 4: Pour the tomato puree mixture into the cooking pan in step 3. Add water, ketchup, dried oregano leaves, salt, paprika and prepared black pepper and stir well. Let the sauce simmer over medium heat until the water has evaporated.
Step 5: Filter out the shrimp shells in the water, take a separate bowl of water. Next, bring the water to a boil again and add the pasta. Cook noodles for about 12 minutes or as directed on the product packaging. Then pass through a sieve to drain.
Step 6: In the meantime, add the peeled shrimp to the tomato sauce, add the cup of water you set aside in step 5, stir well and cook the shrimp for about 3 minutes. Finally, put spaghetti on a plate, scoop shrimp and vegetables on top, garnish with parsley and enjoy.
4. Spaghetti with Butter Shrimp Sauce
Cold pasta with avocado and herbs spread in the mouth with a little dried shrimp, promises to be a delicious lunch, changing taste for the whole family.
Step 1. Shrimp wash, peel off the shell and head, remove the black thread.
Step 2. Soak spaghetti in 240ml of boiling water for about 5-10 minutes.
Step 3. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add shrimp and fry briefly.
Step 4. Then add 1 teaspoon minced garlic and sliced shallot, mix well.
Step 5. Add 3 tablespoons of whipped cream. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and stir well.
Step 6. When the water boils, add the spaghetti, mix well for 2-3 minutes and then turn off the heat.
Step 7. Put the noodles on a plate, sprinkle with grated cheese, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon paprika on top.
What do spaghetti squash pairs well with?
How do you cook spaghetti squash so that it doesn’t turn too mushy?