- 1 I. Some cubed chicken breast recipes
- 1.1 1. Stir-fried chicken breast with vegetables of all colors and flavors
- 1.2 2. Stir-fried chicken breast with lemongrass and chili
- 1.3 3. Mixed fried chicken breast
- 1.4 4. Stir-fried chicken breast with shiitake mushrooms
- 1.5 5. Stir-fried cubed chicken breast with melon
- 1.6 6. Cubed Chicken breast cooked in coconut milk
- 2 II. Introduce some chicken breast pieces recipes
- 3 FAQ
I. Some cubed chicken breast recipes
1. Stir-fried chicken breast with vegetables of all colors and flavors
Ingredients needed for stir-fried chicken breast with vegetables
– The chicken breast needs half a pound, don’t forget to choose fresh, low-fat parts.
– Your favorite vegetables, tubers and fruits, such as carrots, baby corn, peas, etc.
– Indispensable spices include seasoning powder, cooking oil, fish sauce, pepper, etc.
How to cook fried chicken breast with vegetables
Step 1: Bring the ingredients to the preliminary processing
Diced chicken breast
– Wash the chicken breast, drain the water, put it on a cutting board, use a knife to cut the meat into appropriate cubes. Put the sliced meat in a bowl, marinate with seasoning powder, fish sauce, salt and ground pepper. Mix well and wait for the meat to absorb the flavors for about 20 minutes.
– Vegetables just need to follow only one way, pick up damaged leaves or shave all the outer skin, wash with water, and proceed to diced vegetables to eat. Particularly if you use baby corn, you can prepare the baby corn by cutting it in half with a knife. Need to soak corn with salt water to make it safer.
Step 2: Stir-fried chicken breast with vegetables
– Take a medium pan, add about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil or olive oil, turn on the heat, wait for the oil to heat up, then immediately put the chicken breasts in. Remember to use a stone to stir the meat quickly and immediately, when you smell the aroma and see the meat is golden brown, turn off the heat.
– Take another pan, continue to pour the same amount of cooking oil as above, heat until the oil is hot, then add all the vegetables, stir-fry the vegetables evenly. When the vegetables start to soften and spread the aroma, add the fried chicken breast. Do not forget to stir a few times, also need to re-season the seasoning to taste. Only then can the stove be turned off.
Step 3: Present and reward
Pour fried chicken breast with vegetables on a plate, garnish with cilantro and a little pepper, and it’s ready for you to sip.
2. Stir-fried chicken breast with lemongrass and chili
What ingredients are needed for fried chicken breast with lemongrass and chili?
- Chicken breast: n 400 grams
- Add 3 lemongrass plants
- 3 chili peppers
- Ginger and garlic
- Seasonings include sugar, seasoning, fish sauce, cooking oil, cashew oil
How to have delicious fried chicken breast with lemongrass and chili
Step 1: Prepare all the ingredients
Wash the chicken breast thoroughly, when it is drained, proceed to cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Take the lemongrass to cut off the leaves and remove the stalks, wash the lemongrass and chili peppers clean, use a slightly large blade, stamp the lemongrass and chili peppers to crush them, and then cut them into thin slices.
For onions, you need to pick up wilted leaves, wash them with water, and cut them into small pieces.
Step 2: Marinate chicken breasts
Take a bowl, put the sliced chicken breast in, take another teaspoon, scoop into the bowl 2 tablespoons of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt and a little seasoning, add ginger, garlic, and cashew oil. Use chopsticks to mix well. You need to let the seasoning penetrate the meat for 10-20 minutes
Step 3: Stir-fry chicken breast with lemongrass and chili
Take a pan, pour oil in, put it on the stove, heat until the oil is hot, then add minced garlic and ginger, add sliced lemongrass. Use gravel to stir until the ginger, lemongrass, and garlic turn golden and the aroma disappears.
Next, put all the chicken breasts into the pan, stir-fry continuously for 5 minutes, then add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, don’t forget to stir-fry the mixture. After all, put in the pan of scallions, stir-fry for 5 minutes, then the dish is done.
Remember to pour it out on a plate, invite your loved ones to enjoy this delicious dish.
3. Mixed fried chicken breast
- 400g boneless chicken breast
- 100g bell peppers, cut to taste
- 100g chopped carrots
- 100g of roasted peanuts
- Minced green onions and garlic
- Sesame oil, cooking oil
- Soy sauce, white wine
- Cornstarch, brown sugar, satay
1: Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
2: Mix 1 teaspoon of cornstarch with 1 teaspoon of water.
3: Then put in a bowl: soy sauce, white wine, cooking oil, minced garlic. 2 teaspoons each.
4: Put the chicken in the above mixture, mix well and then put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chicken to absorb the spices.
5: While waiting for the chicken to absorb, let’s make the sauce together! Put the following in a bowl: 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons white wine, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons satay, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and mix well.
6: Put the pan on the stove, put the cooking oil in the green onions first and then add the chicken to stir-fry!
7: When the chicken is cooked, add the carrots, bell peppers and green onions.
8: Continue, add the sauce and stir-fry until the sauce thickens, then turn off the heat
Serve with white rice only!
4. Stir-fried chicken breast with shiitake mushrooms
- Chicken breast should prepare 400 grams
- Shiitake mushrooms, you weigh 100 grams
- Choose 1 more orange carrot
- Richer with chicken broth
- Garlic requires 3 whole bulbs and 1 extra spoon of minced
- Spices to taste: Sugar, seasoning, cooking oil, ground pepper, oyster sauce.
How to make fried chicken breast with shiitake mushrooms
Take out the shiitake mushrooms, remove all the mushrooms, then wash them with water. When taking out the mushrooms, you need to put them in a basket to let the mushrooms drain all the water.
Peel the carrots off, remember to wash the carrots with clean water and then cut the carrots.
As for the chicken breast, buy it, wash it, remove all the excess fat on the breast, and then cut the meat into thin pieces. Place chicken breast in a large bowl, and season with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, oyster sauce, and sugar. Take a teaspoon, add 2 teaspoons of seasoning, half a teaspoon of pepper. Mix well and let stand for 10 minutes.
Pour cooking oil into the pan, turn on the stove, when the oil is hot, add the minced garlic. When smelling the aroma, add the chicken, stir-fry, then drop the shiitake mushrooms in. Note to adjust the heat to high, at this time you can add a little chicken broth so that the dish is not too dry. The ingredients are estimated to be cooked, turn off the heat, put them on a plate and enjoy
5. Stir-fried cubed chicken breast with melon
- Buy chicken breast about 250 grams
- 1 melon
- A sufficient amount of price
- Just half an onion and some finely chopped onions
- Seasonings like salt, oyster sauce and ground pepper
Step by step to make fried chicken breast with melon
Wash chicken breast with water, cut into bite-sized pieces and then marinate with salt, pepper, and cooking oil. Mix well and leave to marinate for 15 minutes for the spices to penetrate.
For the melon, you grate all the skin, wash it with water to clean it. Use a knife to cut the melon in half. Continue to cut the melon diagonally.
Rack washed, drained
Onions need to peel off the skin, cut the roots, and use a knife to cut the areca.
Put the oil in the pan, turn on the heat, when the oil is hot, you can add the onions and saute, then add all the fried chicken breasts, stir-fry back and forth until the chicken breasts are just cooked. Next, put the melon and onion in turn, when the melon and onion start to soften, add the bean sprouts. Don’t forget to add some oyster sauce to taste. You can put in a little cilantro or onions, both are great.
Remember to turn off the heat, scoop the dish out on a plate, sprinkle a little more pepper to enhance the smell.
6. Cubed Chicken breast cooked in coconut milk
- Skinless chicken breast
- Lemon, chili, green onion
– Chop chicken breast into bite-sized pieces, add lemon juice, a few sliced lemon leaves to marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
– In the kitchen, heat the cooking oil, add the chicken and stir for about 3-4 minutes.
– Add chili, coconut milk, chopped scallions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
– Turn off the stove, sprinkle more green onions, and coriander and enjoy.
Note when using chicken breast
– Whether you are in a weight gain or weight loss regime, you should not eat too much chicken breast.
– Each meal should not exceed 200g of chicken breast
– When processing chicken breast should not use too much fat. Should you use dietary oils or olive oil?
– If you want to lose weight, you should remove the chicken skin
– Combine full nutrition with chicken breast with other foods to not lose nutritional balance such as: eggs, meat, fish, milk, green vegetables, whey protein…
Read more: Best delish chicken breast recipes
II. Introduce some chicken breast pieces recipes
1. Pan-fried chicken breast
- Chicken breast
- Spices: garlic, chili, lemon, salt, pepper, oyster sauce
– Chop garlic, chili, squeeze lemon, lemon zest, then finely chop 1. Mix well with oyster sauce, salt, and pepper to form a chicken marinade.
– Marinate chicken breasts with the above mixture for about 10-15 minutes and then bring to the pan.
Turn the chicken over to cook both sides evenly. You can cover the pot for about 2 more minutes to fully cook the chicken if your chicken breast is quite thick.
Serve on a plate, drizzle the remaining sauce in the pan over the chicken, squeeze a little lemon and enjoy.
2. Fried chicken breast with fish sauce
- Chicken breast 300 gr
- Cornmeal 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder 2 teaspoons
- Seasoning 10 gr
- (fish sauce/sugar/vinegar/salt…)
How to cook fried chicken breast with fish sauce
1: Preliminary preparation of chicken breasts
Buy chicken breast, you should soak it in diluted salt water for about 7-10 minutes, and gently massage with your hands to clean the dirt.
Then rinse the chicken breast with clean water and dry.
Wait for the chicken to drain, then put the chicken on a plate, and marinate it with 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
Use your hands to rub salt and vinegar all over the meat, then let it sit for 10-15 minutes for the chicken to absorb the flavor.
2: Fried chicken breast
Put the pan on the stove and add 1 cup of cooking oil to the pan, then heat it up.
When the cooking oil is hot, put the marinated chicken breasts in the pan and fry on medium heat until the chicken breasts are cooked evenly and beautifully.
Continue frying until the chicken is golden on both sides. The lid can be covered while frying to avoid oil splashing.
3: Make the sauce
Put the pan on the stove, put 1 teaspoon of cooking oil in the pan and heat it. Then add 3 tablespoons fish sauce, 3 tablespoons vinegar to the pan and stir well.
Add the diluted cornstarch with 1 teaspoon of water. Continue to cook until the mixture thickens.
4: Finished product
Fried chicken breast according to this recipe will be extremely delicious and attractive. Fried chicken breast is crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and retains its characteristic sweetness, combined with sweet and sour sauce. You can eat it with chili sauce and sip it on weekends, it’s great.
Tips for storing and filtering unused cooking oil
Prepare a strainer, a glass bowl or pot, and utensils for storing excess cooking oil. As mentioned above, cooking oil needs to be stored in plastic or glass containers. Of course, you absolutely do not refill the bottle of cooking oil you are using.
Let the oil cool down. Place the filter rail on the glass bowl. You can add more greaseproof paper.
Wait for the oil to be filtered out, if you are careful you can repeat it many times. Then pour the oil into the jar, close the lid carefully and put it in a cool place, when needed, take it out and use it.
Read more: Introduce some one pan chicken breast recipes