- 1 I. Introduce some chicken salad recipe with canned chicken
- 1.1 1. Chicken salad recipe with canned chicken
- 1.2 2. Southern Canned Chicken Salad
- 1.3 3. Canned Chicken Salad
- 1.4 4. Kirkland Canned Chicken Salad Recipes
- 1.5 5. Swanson Canned Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1.6 Read more: Introduce some one pan chicken breast recipes
- 2 II. Canned chicken salad recipe easy
- 3 III. Canned chicken salad recipe healthy
- 3.1 1. Canned Almond Chicken Salad
- 3.2 2. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- 3.3 3. Canned Chicken Salad with Ranch
- 3.4 4. Apple Harvest Chicken Salad
- 3.5 Read more: Some healthy sides for chicken wings
- 4 IV. Canned chicken recipe for chicken salad
- 5 FAQ
I. Introduce some chicken salad recipe with canned chicken
1. Chicken salad recipe with canned chicken
It’s a Canned chicken salad recipe that recipe is simple to prepare in under 10 minutes! It’s smooth like tuna salad and is seasoned with salt that is seasoned and black pepper, as well as garlic powder and onion powder. This recipe is more nutritious than the others and replaces the majority of the mayonnaise by using Greek yogurt!
- 1 12.5 pounds can be chopped up by dipping chicken breasts when soaked in the water Drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 large stalks of celery cut into diced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon salt that has been seasoned
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Serve or cover and chill for up to 3 days prior to serving.
- Serve on top of salad leaves or in a sandwich filled with pita bread, or spread it on crackers.
- Net Carbs: 4g for each serving
- If you prefer, leave out the onion and substitute one thinly cut scallion.
2. Southern Canned Chicken Salad
Ingredients in this recipe
- Canned chicken (I make use of white meat that is chunked)
- Eggs that are hard boiled
- Salt and pepper
How do you make a chicken salad using canned chicken?
I grew up eating this southern dish. There’s something in this recipe that’s delicious and comforting and more simple to combine in a bowl.
- First step: Find a large bowl. Then, drain your chicken from the sink, then add the chicken chunks to the bowl and then shred the chicken using the fork.
- Second step: Include mayonnaise, and add salt and pepper. Then, gently mix in relish, celery and hard-boiled eggs.
- Step 3: Dig in! Consume straight from the bowl, and serve it on greens, or over your favorite crackers.
3. Canned Chicken Salad
- 1 12.5 OZ can of chicken
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 cr grated Parmesan
- 3/4 t of pepper
Take your chicken out and then drain it.
There is no need to squeeze to get rid of all the juice since it’s better tasting with a moist chicken.
Put the chicken in the non-skid bowl and then add mayonnaise.
Make gratings of your Parmesan to the bowl using the zester which is one of my favorite tools. I don’t make use of the green can, but always use the block to grate because it tastes better and is also less expensive in the long run.
Add the pepper and mix it all together using the help of a fork. Make sure to use a fork to keep the pieces of canned chicken remain separate enough to keep the flavors mixed into the chicken salad.
Serve right away in the wrap or sandwich with crackers, or whatever you’d like to serve it.
If you have leftovers, keep them in the securely sealed container for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. It’s delicious cold, so there’s no need to heat it up!
Feel free to jazz it up with your own favorite mix-ins, from grapes cut into slices to chopped peppers, pepitas and much more.
4. Kirkland Canned Chicken Salad Recipes
- Rotisserie chicken (1/2 bird)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 stalks of celery chopped finely
- 1/3 cup of sweet onions chopped into fine pieces
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- White vinegar 1 tablespoon
1. Remove the chicken from its bones. Remove the skin too (not ideal for this salad)
2. The recipe will require about half of the chicken you get from the Costco Rotisserie chicken. It is best to chop it into small pieces – It was a matter of using a food processor and it was a success.
3. Chop sweet onion and celery extremely finely. Again I made use of a food processor.
4. In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream sugar, salt parsley, lemon juice and vinegar.
5. Mix chicken, celery and onions in one large bowl.
6. Mix in the dressing and mix it all together.
7. Refrigerate for a few hours for the best results!
5. Swanson Canned Chicken Salad Recipe
- The chicken is Swanson (weighing 4.5 pounds) 1 can
- Vegetable oil 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Celery (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Lemon wedge 1
- Onions red (chopped) 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise (Low-fat), 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts, 1 tablespoon chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon
- Parsley (chopped) 1 tablespoon
- Lettuce (chopped), 2 tablespoon
Step 1. Clean the chicken using pure liquid after draining out of the can.
Step 2. Over medium-high heat, light grilled portions of chicken with vegetable oil, which was put in the pan. Remove the oil. Take the bird off the flame then drain the oil and then chop it up roughly.
Step 3: In an enormous salad bowl place the chicken. Add the celery, onions and nuts. Dijon mustard and mayonnaise and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
Step 4: Sprinkle using chopped lettuce and parsley. Lemon wedges are poured over the entire dish. Then, mix it all up. This is a great accompaniment to serve with bread.
Read more: Introduce some one pan chicken breast recipes
II. Canned chicken salad recipe easy
1. Dill Pickle Canned Chicken Salad
This can chicken salad that includes pickles (oh that’s yaaaaaaa!) is one of those amazing low-carb chicken recipes that can be made in a snap, but taste like you’ve had a full time in the kitchen!
It’s among my top low-carb salads to enjoy during the summer months.
Cooking the chicken salad is a great method to enjoy one of the most delicious low-carb lunch ideas or snacks for the afternoon It also simplifies meal preparation!
Don’t be a victim of this!
- 3 cups of canned chicken that has been drained and dry, may be substituted for cooked and shredded chicken.
- 1 cup pickles with dill chopped
- Half cup onion red, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar from apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt from kosher is fine depending on how salty your pickles are
- Check that your chicken canned (3 cups) is thoroughly rinsed and dry.
- Combine all the ingredients in an empty bowl, and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for a few days Serve with butter lettuce or in sandwiches.
2. 5-Minute Chicken Salad with Canned Chicken
Simple 5-Minute Chicken Salad recipe that’s the most delicious I’ve ever had! The simple dressing makes it delicious. Chicken Salad recipe made with chopped poultry, plain yogurt grapes, apples and cucumbers, as well as celery and raisins, plus more! Delicious as chicken salad sandwiches or wrapped in lettuce for a wrap, or on crackers.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Half an apple diced, but not peeled
- 1/4 cup of grapes cut into slices
- Two stems of celery, cut in half
- 1 mini cucumber with seeds that are seedless
- Round 1/4 cup raisins
- One cup yogurt plain or with sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- sprinkles of salt pepper as well as dried parsley, and onion powder to the taste
- Prepare your vegetables and fruits in a slicing or dicing fashion according to the need.
- Mix everything together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Make use of chicken salad in sandwiches or on crackers as a filling for lettuce wraps or even on the lettuce bed. I’ve even had it on my plate to take it in using a fork as well it’s that delicious!
- The remaining food items can be stored inside an airtight container within the refrigerator. It will last for several days!
III. Canned chicken salad recipe healthy
1. Canned Almond Chicken Salad
- 12 oz canned chicken drained
- 1 container Light & Fit Greek Vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped grapes
- 1/4 cup of almonds, sliced
- 8 English muffins, optional
- lettuce optional
- tomato optional
- Within a bowl mix all the ingredients, excluding that of English muffins. Mix until well-combined.
- Toast your English muffins, when they are used and then place a portion portions of chicken on top of an English muffin. Dress with tomatoes and lettuce If you wish to use. Serve right away.
2. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Romaine Lettuce or Spinach
- Green Giant Corn Crisp Kernels Steam Crunchy
- KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- Hormel Canned Chicken
- Bush’s Top Black Beans
- French Fried Onions
- Cheddar Cheese
- Dressing up the Ranch Dressing
- To begin clean and drain the black and corn. After that, rinse the chicken and utilize your hands to chop it into the bowl.
- The dressing is just an amalgamation of half ranch dressing as well as 1/2 BBQ sauce. My personal favorite sauce can be KC Masterpiece Hickory Brown Sugar and it adds a lovely taste of sweetness.
- Serve your lettuce off with some the bean/corn mixture, some chicken shredded and onions, sprinkled with and cheese, as well as drizzle with dressing.
3. Canned Chicken Salad with Ranch
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Ranch dressing dry mix
- One can (12.5 Oz) can of chicken that has been canned, rinsed
- 1 cup of finely chopped, chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped finely green onions (green only the parts)
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise with ranch dressing.
- Include canned chicken in the mix. The chicken is likely to be chunky, so be sure to chop it up with two forks prior to mixing the mayonnaise into the chicken.
- Incorporate celery and green onions.
- You can also add salt and ground black pepper If you want, but I don’t do it.
- Serve it on toast, or in a sandwich or over the top of lettuce on toasted bagel with crackers or just plain.
4. Apple Harvest Chicken Salad
- 1 one pound of cooked chicken shred, or 2 large cans of chicken breasts canned
- two medium apple slices of your preference, diced
- 1 cup of mayonnaise low fat is perfectly right!
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, well rinsed and cut into pieces
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon
1. Prepare your chicken breasts or clean and drain the chicken you canned and put into a mixing bowl large enough. Mix with a fork to break pieces of meat in the largest amount is possible.
2. Mix in fresh chopped apple, egg and celery. Mix well.
3. Add mayonnaise and mustard and mix until all the ingredients are coated.
4. Salt and Pepper as desired. It is possible to eliminate them if you think that the flavor is exactly as you’d like it to be.
5. If you’d like to add more warmth Add a few gills of cinnamon to the mix and mix thoroughly.
Read more: Some healthy sides for chicken wings
IV. Canned chicken recipe for chicken salad
Premium Chunk Canned Chicken Salad
- 2 ( 12.5 oz.) cans of premium Chunk canned chicken breasts that has been rinsed or 4 cups of rotisserie, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 green onions chopped into pieces
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups of apple diced ( I prefer Gala as well as Pink Lady)
- 1 cup of red grapes chopped in half
- 1 ( 20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup of light Kraft Mayo
- 3 tablespoons of Coleslaw dressing ( I like the Kraft Coleslaw dressing)
- 1/2 cup plain, non fat or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 1 tsp dried Dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- A pinch of ginger
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds an option
- A medium-sized mixing bowl mix light mayonnaise coleslaw dressing, light mayo Greek yogurt. Mix well to mix. Add seasonings , then incorporate chicken.
- In another mixing bowl, mix diced celery, green onions and pineapple tidbits. Add grapes and diced apples. Mix the dressing chicken mixture with the mixture of vegetables and fruits. Mix until the dressing has been evenly distributed all over the salad.
- Refrigerate and cover the refrigerator until at minimum 4 hours prior to serving.
- Sprinkle almonds slivered over the top before serving. ( They provide the salad with a wonderful crunch)
- Serve it with bread, rolls or as a wrap. For a low-carb alternative it is possible to serve it on lettuce, topped with a bit of avocado.
How can you prepare chicken salad using canned chicken?
Do you need to rinse canned chicken?
Can canned chicken be considered healthy?
Canned chicken breasts are not only a fantastic source of protein lean, it’s also a great food source for vitamin B and vitamin D iron, calcium, and zinc, and tiny amounts of vitamin A as well as Vitamin C (1)