- 1 I. Some chicken casserole with pepperidge farm stuffing
- 1.1 1. Pepperidge Farm Chicken Casserole
- 1.2 2. CHICKEN AND PEPPERIDGE FARM STUFFING CASSEROLE
- 1.3 3. Pepperidge Farm Chicken Casserole
- 1.4 4. One-Dish Chicken and STUFFING BAKE
- 1.5 Read more: Some best way to cook cornish hens
- 2 II. Introduce some pepperidge farm chicken casserole
- 2.1 1. Pepperidge Farm Baked Chicken Casserole
- 2.2 2. Chicken Pepperidge Farm Casserole
- 2.3 3. PEPPERIDGE FARM CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 2.4 4. Pepperidge Farm Chicken Casserole
- 2.5 Read more: How to make rotel king ranch chicken
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 How can I create Pepperidge Farm stuffing better?
- 3.2 Do you prepare the stuffing prior to adding it to the chicken?
- 3.3 Do you need to cook the chicken before placing it into a casserole?
- 3.4 Do you have to make use of water instead of chicken broth to make Pepperidge farm stuffing?
- 3.5 Do you bake your chicken casserole with or without cover?
- 3.6 How long can your chicken stew take in oven cooking?
- 3.7 Related
I. Some chicken casserole with pepperidge farm stuffing
1. Pepperidge Farm Chicken Casserole
I am a huge fan of casseroles and out of all the casseroles that I make the pepperidge farm chicken casserole ranks among my top three favorites. It’s so easy it requires just a few ingredients, and it’s delicious! It’s also a fantastic recipe to hide vegetables for children. Include some peas, carrots, broccoli, or mushrooms and watch your children eat it up.
- 3-4 breasts of chicken (you could opt to use a rotisserie bird)
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp butter
- One can of cream chicken soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- Three whole cloves of garlic peeled
- Salt and pepper
Here’s how to create it:
- The oven should be preheated up to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, add 1 1.5 cups of broth from chicken (depending on how big the skillet Don’t fill it too full). Include 2-3 whole garlic cloves that have been peeled along with a decent amount of salt, and some pepper. You could also add one or two tablespoons of butter, but it’s your choice! The skillet should be heated to medium-high heat, and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes. When it’s hot, place 3-4 chicken breasts into the boiling water and cook. Then cook for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked (check by cutting the chicken through the fattest section, making sure that there’s no raw cooked chicken within).
- Remove the chicken, and set it on the counter to cool. Keep the broth in the fridge – you’ll need it within a minute.
- Put 4 cups of pepperidge farm stuffing in a bowl of a large size. Melt 1 cup of butter, then pour it into the mixture. Make use of a fork to mix it around. The butter will soften the stuffing and make it fluff up somewhat. It should rest for around 10 minutes or as long.
- In another bowl, mix one can of chicken soup cream as well as 16 ounces of Sour cream, and 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Cut the chicken into shreds.
- In a casserole dish (9×13) Spread one-half of the filling on the dish’s bottom. Place the chicken shredded over the stuffing. If you’re using any vegetables, you may also add them now.
- Pour the soup over the chicken, then add the remaining stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
2. CHICKEN AND PEPPERIDGE FARM STUFFING CASSEROLE
This is a brief review of the ingredients you’ll require for a quick recipe for chicken with stuffing. Like always, precise measurements and cooking instructions are available in the recipe printable box at the bottom of this blog post.
- Chicken: you’ll need about 4 cups of cooked chopped chicken. I buy a rotisserie from a supermarket chicken to get great flavor and speedy preparation, but you can cook your chicken yourself at home in case you’d prefer.
- The soup of mushrooms and the chicken soup are the basis of the delicious casserole sauce. It is possible to substitute two canned cans of the favorite condensed soup flavors. I love my favorite soup from the “Healthy Request” line of soups, but any type of soup will do.
- Milkis used for thinning the sauce.
- Butter The melted butter covers the stuffing mix to make a tasty, crisp topping for the casserole.
- Stuffing Mix: just the dry mix, tossed in butter that is melted Do not make the stuffing in accordance with the package instructions. Instead, it’s the taste of a crisp and buttered breadcrumb topping packed with extra taste! You can use 8 ounces (about 3 3/4 cups) of either Pepperidge Farm stuffing (my preference) or Stove Top stuffing.
How to make chicken and STUFFING CASSEROLE
The dinner is now a staple at our home also and I’m sure it is because Lois has been cooking it for her kids and grandchildren for more than half a century up now! With this kind of story, you can tell that this recipe is one to keep.
- Mix together condensed soups with milk.
- Incorporate cooked chicken, shredded and mix in a coating.
- Copy the chicken mixture into the baking dish.
- Mix melted butter with the dry mixture for making stuffing. Toss the stuffing mix with butter.
- Spread buttered stuffing crumbs over the chicken mix.
- Protect and Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. Take off the cover, and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until it is browned on the top and bubbly hot within.
What to serve with EASY CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE
Serve the chicken baked as well as the stuffing casserole to one of these simple sides:
- Green Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette Caesar Salad or House Salad with Candied Pecans
- 3-Ingredient Buttermilk Biscuits Flaky Biscuits Biscuits with Cheese Biscuits and Drop Biscuits
- Skillet Cornbread, Honey Cornbread, Corn Sticks, Mexican Cornbread or Corn Muffins
- Crunchy French Baguette, Soft Dinner Rolls and Homemade Crescent Rolls
- 3 Ingredient Sour Cream Muffins Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins and Pumpkin Bread
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Balsamic roasted root vegetables
- Southern Fried Apples or Baked Slices of Apple
- Broccoli with Cheese steamed Broccoli as well as Garlic oven-roasted Broccoli
- The perfect Oven Asparagus or sauteed Asparagus
- Brown Sugar Roasted Acorn Squash
- 5-Ingredient Easy Cranberry Salad
- 3-Ingredient Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Arkansas Green Beans with Bacon or Southern-Style Green Beans
- Chicken casserole left over can be stored in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Refrigerate the leftovers inside an airtight container for up to three months.
- To warm your casserole When reheating the entire dish, wrap it loosely with foil, then bake in an oven at 350 degrees oven until the casserole is warm (about 20 mins). Individual portions can be heated using the microwave. approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Make use of any condensed soup flavor combination you like Cream of chicken cream of mushroom, cream of chicken or crème of celery are all good choices.
- For lighter alternatives that are lower in sodium, You can substitute The Healthy Request or the 98% fat-free versions from condensed soups.
- Consider adding some vegetable ingredients to this dish. Steamed broccoli mixed with frozen vegetables, frozen or canned corn and frozen peas or sauteed mushrooms could be fantastic ingredients!
- Layer a layer of cooked rice in the middle of the dish prior to placing the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese. Stir some grated cheddar cheese into the filling and then sprinkle a layer of grated cheese prior to adding buttered filling crumbles.
- Add some fresh herbs or other seasonings to your Sauce. Try dried or fresh thyme, parsley, oregano or basil or garlic.
Tips for the best chicken and STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPES
- Utilize the meat of the rotisserie chicken that you buy from a supermarket to make a quick.
- In the event that you would prefer to use a grill to prepare your own chicken, you can use 2 pounds. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs. Boil the chicken for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until it is cooked. When the chicken is cool enough to handle chop or shred using forks and then use in the recipe.
- chicken and Stove Top Stuffing Casserole: You can substitute a comparable quantity of your favorite type from the Stove Top Brand stuffing mix instead of using the Pepperidge Farm brand mix.
- Cooking For Two? You can reduce the ingredient list in half, and then prepare the casserole in an eight-inch baking dish OR make the entire recipe by dividing the ingredients among two baking dishes measuring 8 inches. You can freeze the leftover dish to be used for a meal later.
3. Pepperidge Farm Chicken Casserole
- 3lb. chicken (Boiled and chopped)
- 1stick butter (or Margarine, melted)
- 1pkg. The herb (Flavored pepperidge farm’s Bread Crumbs)
- 1onion (small finely chopped)
- 1stalk celery (Finely Cut)
- 1can cream of soup made from mushrooms
- 1can soup of chicken cream
- 2cups chicken broth
Blend together Melted Butter and Bread Crumbs in a Large Bowl
Combine Onion, Celery, Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken and Chicken Broth in a Large Bowl
Layer Crumb Mixture Chopped Chicken, Layer Crumb Mixture, Layer with Soup Mixture. Repeat
Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes or until the top is bubbly and browned.
4. One-Dish Chicken and STUFFING BAKE
- Four cups Pepperidge Farm(r) Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1.75 pounds of skinless bones-free chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 can (10 1/2 1 ounces) Campbell’s(r) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s(r) Condensed 98 100 % fat-free cream of Mushroom Soup
- 0.333 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon of dried parsley in flakes
Preheat the oven to 400°F. When the oven has started heating make the stuffing according to the instructions on the package.
Pour the stuffing into the middle of a 3-quart small baking dish. Put the chicken on either side of the stuffing. Douse the meat with paprika.
Mix the milk, soup and parsley together in one small bowl. Pour the soup onto the chicken. The baking dish should be covered.
Cook for about 30 mins or till the bird is cooked to your liking.
Substitutions that are easy: Any variety of Pepperidge Farm(r) Stuffing is suitable in this recipe.
Easy Substitution It is possible to substitute Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of Mushroom.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas as well as a green salad that has been tossed. To serve dessert, sliced peaches with the topping of whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
Read more: Some best way to cook cornish hens
II. Introduce some pepperidge farm chicken casserole
1. Pepperidge Farm Baked Chicken Casserole
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- One can of cream chicken soup
- 1 cup pepperidge farm stuffing mix crumbs; herb spiced
- 1/3 cup of water
- 4 slices of baby Swiss or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
Place chicken breasts in a greased casserole dish. Place a slice of cheese per piece. Mix chicken soup with 1/3 cup water and then pour it onto the chicken. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over top, then sprinkle the butter that is melted over it all. Bake at 350, covered, for one hour. Leave to stand for 15 minutes prior to serving.
2. Chicken Pepperidge Farm Casserole
- 4 whole chicken breasts and halved
- 2 (10 3/4 1 ounce) canned cream condensed from chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 7 oz. package Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a pot, simmer chicken breasts to the point of covering for 1 1/2 hours.
Reserve 1 cup of broth. Cut up the chicken.
Arrange in a 9x13x2 inch glass baking dish.
In a small dish mix soup and milk in a small bowl and chicken. Pour over the.
Sprinkle stuffing mix over chicken. In a small saucepan cook the chicken broth and butter until boiling. Let the butter melt. Pour over stuffing. Bake for 1 hour.
3. PEPPERIDGE FARM CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1 lg. pkg. Chicken breasts deboned (about 4 breasts)
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 stick of butter
- One can of cream chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) container of sour cream
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 tbsp. onion flakes
In the meantime, cook chicken breasts.
Melt the butter in a casserole dish and then pour it into a different container.
In a casserole dish, put the top layer of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix, the chicken layer and soup mix, and then a layers of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix.
Spread butter over the top. Bake in the oven at 350 ° for 30 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
4. Pepperidge Farm Chicken Casserole
- 1 chicken
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 box (8 oz) Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing mix
- One can of cream chicken soup
- 1 . 1 can celery cream soup
- 2 cups chicken stock
Slowly simmer either chicken parts or whole chicken in the water until covered.
Remove chicken, cool, then cut into pieces. The chicken broth is cooked until it is 2 cups. Mix the reduced broth with canned soups, and mix with chicken stuffing and chicken in a 9×13-inch pan. Melt butter and pour it over the chicken mixture. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Read more: How to make rotel king ranch chicken