After a period of use, your family’s kitchen space cannot avoid dirt, grease stains, and yellow stains. These stains are considered the enemy of outstanding women, cleaning makes women extremely tired. To save time and effort in cleaning and still ensure a clean and bright kitchen, don’t miss the top ways to clean kitchen grease through our article below.
- 1 1. Why should the kitchen be cleaned regularly?
- 2 2. What should be paid attention to when applying kitchen cleaning methods?
- 3 3. Simple and effective ways to clean the kitchen without taking too much effort
- 4 Frequently asked questions about cleaning the kitchen
1. Why should the kitchen be cleaned regularly?
Not only at the end of the year with the constant hustle in the kitchen, but you also need to clean and clean the kitchen after each use. Besides the pot, cutting board, or knife, the kitchen is also a place in constant contact with different types of food.
Then, over time, the kitchen will gradually accumulate more dirt, grease, food particles, … and from there, they will develop into an ideal environment for mold and bacteria. If you do not pay attention to the cleaning of gas stoves, infrared stoves/and induction cookers gradually, your kitchen will have a rather unpleasant odor and make the kitchen space always smell musty.
2. What should be paid attention to when applying kitchen cleaning methods?
Kitchen cleaning is not a complicated job, but you should consider certain principles to avoid harming the kitchen. Don’t be so busy on the last days of the year that you ignore these notes. Some important things in the kitchen cleaning process that you should remember:
- Do not turn on the power while cleaning the stove.
- Do not use cleaning agents that contain bleach or ammonia.
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean the stove, and avoid using a wool or steel brush to avoid scratching the cooktop.
- When you have just finished cooking, you should let the stove cool completely before disconnecting the power and cleaning the stove.
3. Simple and effective ways to clean the kitchen without taking too much effort
Clean the kitchen with vinegar
Surely you are no longer too unfamiliar with vinegar. This is both a common ingredient in dishes and a safe cleaner for household items. You can use vinegar as a quick kitchen cleaner with the steps below:
- Step 1: Prepare a white vinegar solution with a moderate capacity.
- Step 2: Soak a little vinegar on a soft cloth and pour more on the kitchen surface.
- Step 3: Proceed to clean the kitchen with a cloth with vinegar.
- Step 4: After the stains have been cleaned, you can use a microfiber cloth to wipe them again.
Clean the kitchen with baking soda
Similar to vinegar, you can also use baking soda as a safe and effective cleaner for your kitchen. Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate, which can neutralize both acids and bases, so it absorbs odors effectively and maximizes its ability to clean and disinfect. How to clean the kitchen with baking soda is very simple with a few steps as follows:
- Step 1: Prepare baking soda with enough capacity to use.
- Step 2: Dissolve the baking soda with water and place the solution directly on the kitchen surface
- Step 3: Use a soft cloth to wipe the kitchen surface until there are no stains.
- Step 4: You can use another cloth to wipe again after the stains have been cleaned.
To increase efficiency, you can also combine vinegar and baking soda when cleaning and cleaning the kitchen. Mix vinegar and baking soda in a 1:1 ratio and follow the steps above.
To clean grease stains on the stove, you just need to cut a lemon in half and rub it evenly on the stains, then wait for about 3 minutes and then wipe it with a wet cloth once.
If your kitchen has a wooden surface or grease stains on your wooden items, you can dilute the lemon juice and put it in a spray bottle, then spray it on the areas with the grease stains and then wipe it with a towel. clean is done.
Put a little dishwashing liquid in a bowl of warm water, and stir well to dissolve the dishwashing liquid. Next, you put a cloth in it to soak it, squeeze out the water, and then wipe it on the surface with grease stains in a circle.
Finally, you need to thoroughly rinse the towel you just wiped with water and then wipe it again, your kitchen is completely clean.
Clean kitchen grease with cooking oil
Cooking oil is not only food to help you create delicious dishes for your family, but also an indispensable companion in the kitchen cleaning journey. You just need to pour a small amount of cooking oil into the cup, use a cloth dipped directly, and rub on the stain.
About a few minutes later, use dishwashing liquid to wash again, and dry until the kitchen is clean. This is considered a way of “taking poison to treat poison”, bringing unexpected results, without wasting time and effort.
First, wet a dishcloth with water, then sprinkle a little powder on the surface of the grease stain, rub it with medium force for about 2 minutes, then wipe it off with a damp cloth, your kitchen is clean. shiny and especially without any scratches!
Use tea grounds
After drinking tea, you can use tea grounds to clean kitchen grease. Take the tea grounds wrapped in a thin towel, then rub it directly on stains such as: microwave ovens, hoods, stains on walls, floors, cooking areas, refrigerators, kitchen cabinets, etc. Only about 2-3 minutes, the stains will be wiped away, bringing a clean and beautiful kitchen space.
Frequently asked questions about cleaning the kitchen
Can I use lemon to clean the kitchen?
Lemon is also one of the natural ingredients that effectively disinfect and clean the kitchen. Therefore, you can use lemon to clean the stove in the same way you would use vinegar or baking soda.
Do you need to clean the kitchen plug?
In addition to cleaning the stovetop, pay attention to cleaning the end of the plug – where it is easy to get dirty with food and grease. Regular cleaning of the plug will help you reduce the risk of fire or electric shock.
How often should the kitchen be cleaned?
You should clean the kitchen every day, especially after each cooking. The last days of the year like this will be the time when you spend more time in the kitchen, so you can also increase the frequency of cleaning the kitchen to keep the kitchen clean and cool.