Chicken rice is a popular and easy-to-make dish that combines the crispy sweetness of chicken and the fragrant plasticity of rice grains with different flavors and ways of preparation. Below Huttuscon will share with you the best way to cook chicken rice so that you can cook it for your family to enjoy.
- 1 I. Introduce some rice recipes to go with chicken
- 1.1 1. Flushing fat chicken rice
- 1.2 2. Shredded chicken rice
- 1.3 3. Japanese style teriyaki chicken rice
- 1.4 4. Chicken rice with sweet and sour sauce
- 1.5 5. Oven grilled chicken rice
- 1.6 Read more: How to make chicken thighs and rice casserole
- 2 II. Introduce some rice side dishes for chicken
- 2.1 Jeweled Green Beans
- 2.2 Sesame Broccoli
- 2.3 Sauteed Baby Squash and Scallions
- 2.4 Easy Salad with Parmesan
- 2.5 Asparagus Roasted Asparagus with Lemon
- 2.6 Muffins with Blackberry
- 2.7 Sauteed Butter and Thyme Mushrooms
- 2.8 Wilted Spinach
- 2.9 Easy Parmesan-Herb Rolls
- 2.10 Steamed Broccoli with Garlic and Red Onion
- 2.11 Fresh Fruit Salad
- 2.12 Oven-roasted vegetables from the fall
- 2.13 Braised Kale
- 2.14 The sweet And Sour Brussels Sprout Salad
- 2.15 Steamed Broccoli with Peanut Sauce
- 2.16 Roasted Carrots topped with Pecans and Sorghum
- 2.17 Read more: How to make old fashioned chicken and noodles casserole
- 3 FAQ
I. Introduce some rice recipes to go with chicken
1. Flushing fat chicken rice
Fried chicken rice contains many unique flavors. Each big crispy chicken nugget with golden rice grains is soft and fragrant, which will be very suitable for you to cook for your family to enjoy. Let’s go to the kitchen together
Main ingredients for a fried chicken rice dish
- Chicken thighs: 4 pieces
- Eight fragrant rice: 500g
- Turmeric: 1 piece
- Spices: salt, fish sauce, lemon, garlic, …
How to cook chicken rice
- First, wash the chicken thighs, soak them in salt, then marinate them with spices, then put them in a pot to boil, take them out, and fry them in a pan filled with oil.
- Next, the rice is washed and washed with fresh turmeric and then cooked rice, then you bring it out to cool, then put the pan with fragrant onions and garlic and fry the rice so that the rice is soft but not too dry.
- Mix with salt, lemon, fish sauce, and chili sauce, mix well to create a sweet and sour taste
- Finally, decorate and display chicken thighs and rice on a plate to enjoy
2. Shredded chicken rice
Rice with shredded chicken is a very delicious and nutritious dish made from chicken, which has very good effects on human health. You don’t have to run to the restaurant to eat anymore, but from today you will have in hand the secret of how to cook delicious shredded chicken rice in the right way.
Main ingredients of shredded chicken rice
- Chicken : 1- 1.5kg
- Chicken coop
- Eight-sword rice: 500g
- Turmeric: 1 piece
- Onion: 1 piece
- Shiitake mushrooms, myrrh
- Seasoning: salt, sugar, soy sauce
How to make shredded chicken rice
- First, wash the rice, mix it with yellow turmeric, and then pour the water into it to cook the rice
- Next, wash the chicken and soak it in salt for the chicken to boil. When the chicken is cooked, take it out, let it cool, and then shred it into small pieces
- Sliced chicken heart sauteed with shiitake mushrooms
- Finally, decorate and serve on a plate with raw vegetables
3. Japanese style teriyaki chicken rice
Ingredients for Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Rice
- Chicken thighs 3 pieces
- Potato flour 150 gr
- 100 gr. white cabbage
- Minced ginger 1 teaspoon
- Teriyaki sauce 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 100 ml
How to make Japanese-style Teriyaki Chicken Rice
1: Prep the chicken and dip the dough
Buy chicken, you need to soak them in saltwater mixed with a little vinegar, wine or lemon juice for about 3-5 minutes.
Then gently massage the chicken and then proceed to wash them under clean running water. Finally, put them in a basket to let them dry out.
Use a paper towel or tissue to dry any remaining water on the meat so that the meat does not become mushy when frying.
Wait for the chicken to drain and then roll the chicken pieces through the potato flour mixture. You should roll the chicken in the flour several times to make sure the flour is evenly around the chicken to help the chicken fry evenly and not be soft.
2: Fried chicken
Put the pan on the stove and put about 100ml of cooking oil in the pan (make sure to cover about 1/2 – 2/3 of the chicken).
When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces in a pan and fry them on medium heat. Continue frying until the chicken is golden on both sides, then turn off the heat and place on a plate lined with tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
3: Make chicken with teriyaki sauce
Prepare a new pan, add 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon of minced ginger, 1 teaspoon of vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Stir until the mixture boils and melts.
Place each piece of chicken in the pan, use a file or grit to stir the pieces of meat so that they absorb the sauce evenly.
Continue to cook until the sauce gradually dries up and you feel the shine of the meat, then turn off the heat and put the meat on a plate.
Wait for the chicken to cool, then cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Put the shredded cabbage in a bowl, then put the chicken pieces just cut on top of the cabbage, drizzle with more sauce to enjoy.
4. Chicken rice with sweet and sour sauce
- 1 chicken thigh
- Pineapple, tomato, cucumber, bean, carrot
- Tapioca starch, sugar, soup powder, chili, cashew oil, pepper, five flavors
- 1 box of yogurt or fresh milk
First, marinate the chicken with fresh milk or yogurt for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Then put everything in steam for 5 minutes.
Take out the chicken, wash it, then marinate it with pepper, soup powder, cashew oil, and five spices. Then fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides. For disc
Make the sauce by sauteing tomatoes, then add 1 pineapple, grated carrot, soup powder, sugar, add water. Take off the tomato skin, taste it until it’s salty, sweet and sour, then mix in tapioca starch to thicken the sauce
Then put on a plate with rice, cucumber, boiled beans, sweet and sour cabbage vegetables, chicken thighs and under the sauce on the chicken
5. Oven grilled chicken rice
- Chicken (I use boneless thighs, you can substitute any part of chicken)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Color chili powder
- Dried thyme (thyme)
- Salt and black pepper
- Rice (about 200g)
- Mixed Chicken Soup: Water (3:1)
- Cooking butter (I use about 50g)
- Onion, chopped (more or less depending on preference)
- Parsley (Italian Parsley)
Turn on the oven at 200C.
– Mix all the spices in the chicken part in a ratio of 1:1.
– Rub seasoning evenly on both sides of the chicken.
Place the chopped onion and butter in a baking tray and place in the oven for 1 minute until the butter melts.
Spread the onion butter mixture evenly on the bottom of the baking sheet.
Spread the rice evenly on top.
Add the chicken broth mixture (the amount of water depends on the type of rice you use).
Place chicken on top of rice.
Cover with foil (or cover if using a pot).
Put in the oven for about 30 minutes (remember to adjust the time depending on the oven).
About the last 5 minutes, open the foil (or the pot lid) to let the rice and chicken drain a little.
When serving, sprinkle some parsley on top.
Read more: How to make chicken thighs and rice casserole
II. Introduce some rice side dishes for chicken
Jeweled Green Beans
This vibrantly colored side is the perfect addition to any chicken or rice casserole. Serve boiled green beans with bell peppers as well as red onions cooked in bacon grease, and the cooked bacon that has been crumbled.
It’s incredible what a tiny seasoning can accomplish for one of the most basic and delicious sides: our Sesame Broccoli.
Sauteed Baby Squash and Scallions
This quick and simple side dish is made by sautéing baby squash with shallots, scallions, and parsley. It’s an excellent way to show off the squash’s fresh summer taste.
Easy Salad with Parmesan
Mixed baby spinach, shaving shaved parmesan and cherry tomatoes halved and homemade vinaigrette dressing are all you need to make this simple and delicious side salad.
Asparagus Roasted Asparagus with Lemon
Bring out the natural flavor of asparagus by tossing it with the lemon-salt mix and then roasting to a crisp in the oven, until the asparagus is tender. Then it gets lightly brown.
Muffins with Blackberry
Muffins are an excellent and delicious side dish for rice and chicken. The Blackberry Muffins feature an appealing light crumb and the perfect sugary crunch topping. Buttermilk provides the muffins with an incredibly soft and soft, texture and pairs together with the lemon’s acidity to balance the sweetness of the natural sugar in the berries.
Sauteed Butter and Thyme Mushrooms
In just twenty minutes Sauteed butter-thyme Mushrooms can become your new favorite side dish to your main course. We made cremini mushrooms presliced to give us a jump start to preparing the meal and included fresh thyme and a few drops of white wine in order to kick the flavor.
Make baby spinach with red onion and garlic in the home-cooked Dijon mustard vinaigrette. Place it in a skillet on moderate-high heat for an easy healthy, simple, and nutritious dish.
Easy Parmesan-Herb Rolls
Do you have time for baking bread at home? Here’s a recipe that can spice up canned dough that you bought from the store. To make dried herbs, blend your favorite herbs to make 1 tablespoon.
Steamed Broccoli with Garlic and Red Onion
Dress up the steamed broccoli by adding a touch of garlic and red onion for an enticing side dish that packs an oozing flavor.
Fresh Fruit Salad
Mix together fresh fruits and vegetables with an orange-sweetened dressing for an energizing and refreshing accompaniment to rice casserole and chicken.
Oven-roasted vegetables from the fall
This delicious medley of roasting root vegetables includes white onions and potatoes parsnips, turnips, carrots as well as garlic, butternut squash as well as sweet potatoes. Root vegetables not in season? Just swap them for seasonal, fresh produce such as summer squash or asparagus.
To make the process easier, search the shelves for prewashed and prechopped Kale.
The sweet And Sour Brussels Sprout Salad
We are awestruck by Brussels sprout salads, but we wanted faster results instead of the tedious task of tearing the leaves. Food processors slice each sprout perfectly thin and fine at lightning-fast speeds.
Steamed Broccoli with Peanut Sauce
If you’re using a crown of broccoli chop it into florets and put it in a steamer basket and over a saucepan that is filled halfway with water that is boiling. Cover and steam for 4 hours or so until the broccoli florets have a crisp, tender.
Roasted Carrots topped with Pecans and Sorghum
A vinaigrette that is sweet, tangy and delicious created with apple cider vinegar, as well as sorghum syrup, can make the carrots extremely flavorful. If you’re unable to get sorghum syrup on hand, you can substitute the same amount of honey or maple syrup. Make sure you choose smaller carrots. They roast and caramelize more evenly, and also have greater natural sweetness. bigger ones.
Read more: How to make old fashioned chicken and noodles casserole
How can you spice the white rice you cook?
- Add 1 tablespoon or more of butter.
- Mix in one tablespoon or more of olive oil.
- Sprinkle in soy sauce.
- Include lots of pepper.
- Mix in a few tablespoons of fresh herbs minced ideal to first warm in butter that has been melted.
What is the most expensive type of rice?
Kinematic Premium(TM) attracted the attention of the world in 2016 when it was named “The World’s Most Expensive Rice in the world’s most expensive rice category from Guinness World Records, valued at USD $109 (Y=11,304 JPY) per kilogram, a cost that is matched only by its outstanding taste and nutritional properties.