- 1 I. Introduce some olive garden dressing chicken recipe
- 1.1 1. Roast chicken with olive oil with lemon
- 1.2 2. Chicken with honey lemon sauce with olive oil
- 1.3 3. Crispy fried chicken wings with olive oil
- 1.4 4. Grilled chicken breast with olive and garlic
- 1.5 Read more: Introduce some sides to go with fried chicken
- 2 II. How to make olive garden Italian chicken crock pot
- 3 III. How to make chicken recipe with olive garden dressing
- 4 NOTES AND FAQ
I. Introduce some olive garden dressing chicken recipe
1. Roast chicken with olive oil with lemon
- 4 pieces of chicken
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces (150g) of yogurt
- Lemonade 1/2
- 1 lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 5 garlic bulbs
- 2 carrots
- 1 white cauliflower
- 1 zucchini
- Broccoli 1
- 1 tablespoon AJI-NO-MOTO® (MSG)
- 2 tablespoons pepper
– Combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt, coriander powder, olive oil, dried thyme, coriander, and lemon zest. And add AJI-NO MOTO® and pepper.
– Mix 1 and chicken together and set aside for 30 minutes.
– Chop all the vegetables and place them randomly on the baking tray.
– Season with 3 salt, pepper & olive oil.
– Place chicken pieces evenly on 4. Add water and olive oil.
– Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 220°C/430℉ for 30 minutes.
– Remove the lid and bake for another 10 minutes.
2. Chicken with honey lemon sauce with olive oil
- Chicken breast meat – 900 gr
- Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons
- Rice vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Salt, pepper – spices
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Toasted sesame seeds, thinly sliced scallions, add lemon zest, sliced lemon round – garnish
- Chicken broth – 3/4 cup
- Fresh lemon juice – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 3 tablespoons
- Cornstarch – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon – 1 fruit
- Ginger – 1 pinch
- Chili sauce – optional
How to make lemon honey sauce chicken for 4-5 people to eat:
Step 1: Prepare ingredients to make chicken with lemon honey sauce.
– When you buy chicken breast, remove all the skin and bones, wash it with water, and then use a paper towel to dry off the water. When the chicken is drained, cut it into small squares.
– 1 lemon in the sauce, grate the lemon peel.
Step 2: Steps to make chicken with lemon honey sauce.
– You put the chicken breast, soy sauce and rice vinegar into a large plastic bag and shake well until the chicken is mixed with the spices. After that, you put it in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes or many hours if you have time to let the meat infuse the spices, it will taste better when processing.
When you’re ready to cook the chicken, drain the chicken and transfer it to a separate plate.
– Next, season both sides of the chicken with a little salt and pepper.
– In another bowl, whisk together the honey and lemon sauce ingredients until the ingredients are well combined.
– Then, you put a pan on the stove, put the oil in the pan with medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and no longer pink inside, while it’s boiling, stir occasionally. When the chicken is cooked, use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a separate plate to drain the oil.
– Next, you pour the lemon honey sauce into another pan. Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until the sauce begins to boil and thicken. You can add a little chili sauce if you want the dish to be spicier.
– Then, you add the chicken to the pan and stir well until each piece of chicken is covered with a thick layer of sauce.
– Finally, you turn off the stove and scoop the chicken with honey lemon sauce on a plate, decorate with the aforementioned ingredients such as sliced lemon, roasted sesame, … and enjoy while still hot.
Wishing you success and deliciousness with this delicious dish!
Notes to have delicious lemon honey sauce chicken
– You can use chicken thighs or chicken wings instead of breast meat if you want the dish to be according to your taste.
– The longer you marinate the chicken, the more delicious the dish will be when processed.
Cooking chicken with sauce like the recipe for chicken with honey lemon sauce, it will help keep the chicken breast from drying out like normal frying or boiling. Moreover, the chicken is also marinated thoroughly, imbued with enough sour, spicy, salty and sweet flavors, so you will surely enjoy the rice better than ever.
3. Crispy fried chicken wings with olive oil
- 4 chicken wings
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 70g diced onion
- 20g Da Lat green chili, diced
- Latino Bella Olive Oil
- 1 sprig of finely chopped coriander
- 3 boiled ball potatoes
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, sugar, seasoning, fish sauce, ketchup, flour, cooking oil and Tabasco chili sauce
– Chicken wings are washed and drained, lightly sliced with a knife, marinated with 3 tablespoons of Latino Bella olive oil, 2 tablespoons of Tabasco sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper + 1.5 tablespoons of seasoning for 20 minutes.
– Sauté onion with 20ml Latino Bella olive oil, add Da Lat peppers, tomatoes and saute for about 3 minutes with low heat, add 5g sugar, 5ml fish sauce, 1g seasoning seeds, 50g ketchup, 30ml cooking water for the ingredients. seasoning evenly.
– Before turning off the stove for coriander, 10ml of Tabasco and 3 tablespoons of Latino Bella olive oil, stir well.
– Take out the chicken to drain, coat it with a thin layer of flour, put it in a deep frying pan with oil until the chicken is golden brown.
– Put the chicken on a plate to use with sauce and salad. Seasoned chicken to taste.
– Strong sour and mildly spicy sauce, typical aroma of Latino Bella olive oil mixed with Tabasco.
4. Grilled chicken breast with olive and garlic
Grilled chicken breast with olive and garlic is very simple, suitable for you to make a delicious weekend dish for the whole family or you can also show off your talent in the kitchen to cook for the woman you love on March 8. Chicken breast with tender meat, evenly marinated in a layer of fatty olive oil with fragrant minced garlic. Grilled chicken breast also has lemon added to help enhance the flavor. This is a healthy, frugal dish with delicious flavors and a restaurant-like luxury feel.
- Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon
- Chicken breast
- 270 Gr
- Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 left
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 5 Gr
- Rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon
1. Wash the chicken breast, use a kitchen towel and pat dry the chicken breast. Cut the lemon into 2 thin slices. Peel the garlic, chop finely. Prepare seasonings including salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of rosemary leaves (dried), add minced garlic and mix well.
2. Pour all the prepared marinade on the chicken breast, spread evenly on all sides so that the meat is evenly coated with spices and absorbed faster. Marinate the chicken breast for 20 minutes so that the meat is fully absorbed. Place the chicken breast on a plate, place on top of 2 sliced lemon slices. Place the chicken dish in the oven (or oven), bake the chicken for about 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes, then open the lid, take out 2 pieces of lemon, turn the chicken over, bake for another 15 minutes and it’s done. dental. Remove the chicken breast, garnish with a few slices of lemon and some chopped cilantro.
3. Grilled chicken breast with olive garlic with lemon has a fragrant, light and extremely frugal taste and is very good for your health. The chicken breast is tender and delicious thanks to the marinade that has both olive oil and lemon juice to help keep the meat from drying out inside and still retain its moisture. There are also garlic and rosemary to help add flavor to grilled chicken, stimulating the taste buds.
Read more: Introduce some sides to go with fried chicken
II. How to make olive garden Italian chicken crock pot
1. Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
Pasta cooked in Olive Garden Italian dressing, cream cheese, and parmesan. The Penne pasta can be added at the conclusion of cooking.
- 1.5 lbs. skinless, boneless bird breast (1.5-2 pounds will work well)
- 16 oz. Olive Garden Italian dressing (or any other Italian dressing you prefer) Notice that olive garden dressings are high in sodium and may be salty. Pick a dressing with less sodium in the event you want.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese
Include these ingredients after the cooking time has expired:
- 16 oz. Penne pasta cooked according to instructions on the package. Drain well
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Incorporate the chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Pour on your Olive Garden Italian dressing and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese over the top.
- Cover the lid of the slow cooker lid. Cook on HIGH for 4 hrs or on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- When the time for cooking is nearly over, begin making the pasta on the stovetop according to the instructions in the recipe on the package.
- Shred the chicken using two forks. Rinse the pasta and add it to the sauce and chicken. Stir. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese.
- Serve and have fun!