- 1 I. Introduce some healthy chicken cutlet recipes
- 1.1 1. Japanese style chicken cutlet
- 1.2 2. Healthy Baked Chicken Cutlet
- 1.3 3. CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.4 4. ITALIAN CHICKEN CUTLET SANDWICHES
- 1.5 5. BREADED CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.6 6. AIR FRYER CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.7 7. FRIED CHICKEN CUTLETS AND COUNTRY GRAVY
- 1.8 8. HEALTHY BAKED CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.9 9. EASY CHICKEN CUTLET PARMESAN RECIPE
- 1.10 10. GRILLED CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.11 11. LOW CARB KETO CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.12 12. PAN-FRIED LEMON CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.13 13. STUFFED CHICKEN CUTLETS
- 1.14 14. 20-MINUTE CHICKEN CUTLETS WITH CREAMY PESTO SAUCE
- 1.15 15. WHAT GOES WELL WITH CHICKEN CUTLETS?
- 1.16 16. WHY ARE MY CHICKEN CUTLETS TOUGH?
- 1.17 Read more: Some interesting chicken breast recipes
- 2 II. How to healthy chicken chop recipe
- 2.1 Chop off the chicken’s neck
- 2.2 Chop the chicken wings
- 2.3 Split and chop the thighs
- 2.4 Cut off the body
- 2.5 Chop the breast – breast
- 2.6 Put the chicken on a plate
- 2.7 Suggestions for posing chicken offerings
- 2.8 Chicken nuggets
- 2.9 Read more: Introduce some chicken legs recipes for dinner
- 3 FAQ
I. Introduce some healthy chicken cutlet recipes
1. Japanese style chicken cutlet
- 300g chicken breast, skin and bones removed
- 3g salt
- 3g pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 150g fried dough
- Oil enough to fry
– Cut chicken breast into thin slices horizontally, season with salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
– Heat the oil in a pan, preferably until it reaches 180°C.
– Dip the chicken in the egg, then dip it in the breadcrumbs so that the batter coats the chicken evenly.
– When the oil is hot, gently drop the chicken in and deep-fry until it turns a nice golden brown color.
– Remove the chicken to a plate, cut into thin pieces and eat with rice.
If you want to make a pizza (chicken base pizza), simply toss the chicken with cheese, bacon, or any other pizza filling you like.
2. Healthy Baked Chicken Cutlet
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with a metal wire rack
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally so you have 2 thinner pieces
- Pound the chicken breast pieces with a meat tenderizer to thin slightly
- Create a breading station by whisking two eggs in a shallow bowl
- In a separate shallow bowl combine almond flour, salt, pepper, dried parsley, and smoked paprika
- Dip each chicken breast piece in egg and then press both sides into the almond flour mixture
- Lay each breaded chicken piece on the baking sheet with a wire rack
- Bake at 425F for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and flip each piece
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Increase the oven heat to a boil and boil for 3 minutes or until each piece begins to get a nice brown crisp
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and enjoy!
3. CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN CUTLETS
These baked chicken cutlets will be your new favorite recipe! Nice and crisp on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside. It’s an easy dish to make and will be on your table in about 30 minutes!
4. ITALIAN CHICKEN CUTLET SANDWICHES
Prepare yourself for a mouth-watering meal with this Italian chicken cutlet sandwich. It’s a crowd-pleaser that uses layers of pesto mayo, provolone cheese, broccoli, and chicken. You’ll experience bursts of flavors in every bite!
5. BREADED CHICKEN CUTLETS
Breaded chicken cutlets are a thinner cut of meat that is perfectly coated with parmesan and flour. They have a thin, crisp crust on the outside and juicy meat on the inside. Ready in just 30 minutes, and your family will love this recipe!
6. AIR FRYER CHICKEN CUTLETS
Breaded chicken cutlets are a popular cut of meat in many homes. They are typically fried on the stove using oil, but you can skip that step and use the air fryer. With this recipe, you will get perfectly gold cutlets to use in sandwiches or salads.
7. FRIED CHICKEN CUTLETS AND COUNTRY GRAVY
Easily made from scratch, these fried chicken cutlets are the ultimate comfort food. They cook quickly and are perfect for those busy weeknights. Plus, you will get a recipe for a tasty, creamy country gravy!
8. HEALTHY BAKED CHICKEN CUTLETS
If you’re looking for a healthy chicken cutlet recipe, here it is! A simple and savory dish that you have to keep around! It’s versatile too! Use these cutlets for a wrap, a sandwich, or in a salad.
9. EASY CHICKEN CUTLET PARMESAN RECIPE
This chicken cutlet recipe makes crispy and golden cutlets. They are pan-seared first and then finished by baking in the oven. Smother each piece in mozzarella and marinara sauce for a mouth-watering dish!
10. GRILLED CHICKEN CUTLETS
Who knew you could grill chicken in the air fryer?! You can! With minimal effort too! These grilled chicken cutlets are incredibly versatile in many dishes or fantastic on their own. Season with your favorite dry rub, and you will be on your way to your new favorite grilling recipe.
11. LOW CARB KETO CHICKEN CUTLETS
For those Keto fans out there, this one’s for you! These chicken cutlets are low carb and ready in just under 10 minutes. Pair this dish with some cauliflower, broccoli, or carrots to keep this meal nice and light.
12. PAN-FRIED LEMON CHICKEN CUTLETS
These delicious chicken cutlets are perfectly seasoned with a garlic-infused lemon sauce. Ready in under 30 minutes, it’s also an easy one-pan meal! It doesn’t stop there -this dish is entirely low-carb. Prepare yourself for a delectable dish.
13. STUFFED CHICKEN CUTLETS
Stuffed chicken cutlets will be your new weeknight meal! Take boneless, skinless chicken cutlets, pound them thin, and roll them up with a tasty bread stuffing. This recipe only requires 6 ingredients and 40 minutes of your time – incredibly delicious!
14. 20-MINUTE CHICKEN CUTLETS WITH CREAMY PESTO SAUCE
Ready in 20 minutes and smothered in a creamy pesto sauce, this recipe is finger-licking good! Serve them over your favorite noodles or rice! This dish is quick, easy, and will become your family’s favorite meal.
15. WHAT GOES WELL WITH CHICKEN CUTLETS?
For a light side dish that is also quick and easy, opt for some bright and colorful veggies. You can steam them or keep them fresh with a salad. For those looking for a fuller plate, try mashed potatoes, creamy mac n cheese, or even a warm rice dish. The possibilities are endless!
16. WHY ARE MY CHICKEN CUTLETS TOUGH?
If your chicken cutlets are tough, it’s because you overcooked them! As chicken cutlets are thinner and cook faster than chicken breasts, observe.
Read more: Some interesting chicken breast recipes
II. How to healthy chicken chop recipe
Chopping chicken sounds simple, but not all of us can do it in the most proficient and neat way.
In particular, for Vietnamese ancestors’ offerings during the Tet holidays, the custom of offering boiled chicken to grandparents is indispensable.
So how to cut chicken? What to prepare? What are the steps to cutting a whole chicken to make it beautiful? Follow the article below and you will immediately pocket the easy way to chop whole chicken.
Chop off the chicken’s neck
First, you have to prepare a very sharp knife, cut the chicken neck and chicken body separately. Next, cut the chicken neck into pieces about 2 knuckles, For the head of the chicken you need to use a knife to cut vertically and decisively so that the chicken is not crushed or crumbled.
Chop the chicken wings
Next, you cut the wings separate from the chicken body. Cut chicken wings into bite-sized pieces. Do the same operations with the remaining wings and then arrange the wings and chicken heads on a plate first.
Split and chop the thighs
Use a knife to separate the chicken thighs from the body, then chop them into bite-sized pieces. In this step, because the thigh bone of the chicken is quite hard, you need to do it decisively and neatly.
Cut off the body
Next, you cut the chicken body lengthwise into long pieces and set them apart.
Chop the breast – breast
After you have cut the chicken body, you cut the chicken breast and chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
Put the chicken on a plate
Place the chicken’s head upright in one corner of the plate, arrange the 2 wings spread out behind the chicken’s head. Next, you alternately arrange the neck, breast and breast of the chicken behind the wings to make the body of the chicken. Finally, put 2 chicken thighs on top of the chicken body.
Suggestions for posing chicken offerings
Fairy wings chicken
First, chickens are selected to make offerings for the ancestral tray with a moderate size of 1.5 – 1.6 kg, do not choose chickens that are too small or too big, they will not be beautiful.
Next, after the chicken has been cleaned, fold the chicken legs with your hands and put them in the belly. The chicken wings are tightly pressed and tied to the chicken’s neck. You should use a fixed string so that the chicken wings are spread out beautifully.
Once the wing is in place, separate the beak and attach it to the tied string. The step to create the fairy winged chicken has been completed. You just need to bring the chicken into the pot to boil or steam it, then you can serve it on the tray of rice to worship the ancestors right away.
After the chicken has been cleaned, use a chopstick to insert it across the body and wings. Use a long string to tie the chicken wings to the chopsticks so that they spread evenly. Do the same on both sides of the chicken wings.
Next, fold the chicken legs, using the rest of the string to fix the chicken legs to the chopsticks. Do the same on both sides of the chicken’s legs so that when put down, they can stand.
In the last step, you use a string to pierce the chicken’s nose, fix the chicken’s head by threading the string through the chopstick. The chicken looks like it’s about to fly up is a success.
For the final pose for the chicken that the article tells you about, it is necessary to use a knife to cut along the precooked chicken belly. Lightly cut the tendons on both sides of the leg to break but the chicken leg is not detached from the body, then fold it back and fix the chicken legs with string.
Continue to use strain to fix the neck and 2 chicken wings.
You can refer to how to boil chicken in a rice cooker below
Read more: Introduce some chicken legs recipes for dinner