- 1 I. Introduce some chicken legs recipes for dinner
- 1.1 1. Fried chicken feet with a salt
- 1.2 2. Chicken feet soaked in lemongrass
- 1.3 3. Korean Spicy Chicken Feet
- 1.4 4. Boneless chicken feet salad
- 1.5 5. Chicken feet soaked in vinegar lemongrass chili
- 1.6 Read more: Some best baked chicken thigh recipe
- 2 II. Introduce some unique chicken leg recipes
- 2.1 1. Satay grilled chicken feet
- 2.2 2. Steamed Chicken Feet
- 2.3 Read more: Introduce some sides to go with fried chicken
- 3 FAQ
I. Introduce some chicken legs recipes for dinner
1. Fried chicken feet with a salt
Ingredients for salt-roasted chicken feet (for 4 people)
- 500g chicken feet
- 5 lemongrass bulbs
- Lemon leaves
- Salt powder
- Seasoning: salt, cooking oil
How to make salted chicken feet
– Wash the chicken feet, cut them in half to make them easier to eat, and then put them in the boiling pot. Add a little salt to make the chicken feet more flavorful and tender. When the chicken feet are cooked through (about 2 minutes boiling), take them out and let them cool.
– Put the cooled chicken feet into a plastic bag, add 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch, then grab the bag tightly, shake hands so that the powder sticks to the chicken legs.
– North pan, add oil and then fry lemongrass until golden, then take out, drain the oil. Then, you put the chicken feet covered with tapioca starch and fry them. ( Note: when frying, you should prepare a pot to ensure safety.)
– Fry until the chicken legs are golden, then take them out, put them on paper to drain the oil.
– Mix salt powder with pre-fried lemongrass, add shredded lime leaves and put the chicken feet together in a large bowl with a lid.
– Shake well until the salt powder adheres evenly to the surface of the chicken feet. Now put it on a plate and enjoy!
2. Chicken feet soaked in lemongrass
Ingredients for chicken feet soaked with lemongrass (For 5-6 people to eat)
- Chicken feet: 1kg
- Lemongrass: 10 plants
- Tac (kumquat): 30 fruits
- Horny chili: 20 fruits (if you eat more spicy, give more, if not, you can use large chili peppers)
- Garlic: 2 bulbs
- Lemon leaves: 30 leaves
- Sauce: 1 bowl
- Vinegar: 1 bowl
- Sugar: 1 bowl
- Ice, white wine, ginger, salt, lemon.
How to make lemongrass soaked chicken feet
– Chicken feet cut nails, cut in half. To make these chicken feet, you use white wine, crushed ginger, lemon, salt, lemon juice rub, and squeeze the chicken clean. Try to scrub thoroughly to deodorize and whiten the chicken feet. Then rinse with plenty of water and dry.
– Wash the lemongrass and divide it into 2 parts. Part 1: Take the thinly sliced body. Part 2: After cutting off the big body, keep the top part.
– Lemon leaves are washed and then divided into 2 parts. Part 1: 5-6 sliced leaves. Part 2: Leave the leaves whole
– Garlic peeled, thinly sliced. Wash zucchini, cut into slices, remove seeds.
– Cook a pot of boiling water with lemon leaves (part 2) and lemongrass (part 2), when boiling, put the chicken feet in and boil for about 7-10 minutes. Take out and wash with boiling water to cool to clean the oil, clean the oil, when soaked in water, it will not freeze, wash quickly.
– Then you put the chicken feet in a bowl of ice water with lemon juice, the ice bucket must cover the chicken feet. Soak for about 30-45 minutes. When the chicken feet feel cold and hard, take them out, drain the water and put them in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
– Make the water to soak: 1 bowl of fish sauce, 1 bowl of cultured vinegar, 1 bowl of sugar (if you use other vinegar, add sugar) adjust so that the water has a salty and sweet taste. Do not make it to your mouth because adding chicken feet and other spices to it will be pale, boil to cool. When the fish sauce is completely cooled, add garlic, chili, and lemongrass.
– Put the chicken feet in the box, put the octopus in, then pour the chili garlic fish sauce into the chicken to soak for 1-2 hours, add the lemon leaves and mix well.
Soak for another 2-3 hours to eat. You can keep it in the fridge for later use.
3. Korean Spicy Chicken Feet
Ingredients for spicy chicken feet (For 3 people)
- 200g chicken feet
- 15g minced garlic
- 3ml soy sauce
- 5g cinnamon, 2-3 pcs anise
- 50g Korean spicy chili sauce
- 8g ketchup
- 5g white sesame (optional)
- 5g sugar
How to make spicy chicken feet
– Clean the chicken feet, cut off the nails, cut them into pieces to eat for convenience lest the sauce sticks to the mouth and cheeks.
– Put the chicken feet in the pot, add about 200ml of water, put in soy sauce, cinnamon, star anise, cover the pot, bring to a boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat to low, cook for another 30 minutes, then remove the chicken legs and drain.
– Mix the ketchup, chili sauce and sugar until the sugar dissolves and the spices blend well.
– Fry minced garlic, put the chicken feet in, stir and pour the sauce over, stir well to cover the sauce and soak into the chicken legs. Roasted white sesame until fragrant, sprinkled on the surface of the chicken feet to decorate when scooped out on a plate, it’s too simple, right?
This dish should be eaten as soon as it is hot, as long as it is served with a pot of white rice, it is also delicious. Otherwise, it’s also great to sip with good friends.
4. Boneless chicken feet salad
Ingredients for boneless chicken salad (For 4 people)
- Chicken feet: 6-8 pieces
- Carrot: 1 piece
- Onion: half a bulb
- Ginger: 1 branch
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, lemon, vinegar, sugar, fresh chili
How to make boneless chicken salad
– Boil chicken feet until cooked, take out and soak in cold water. After a few minutes, the chicken feet are cooled, then drain and store in the refrigerator for a few hours so that the skin is firm and supple when the filter is not crushed. Note that only 1 water is boiled to make it easier to remove the bones.
– Cut each chicken toe, then use the index finger and thumb to push the skin at the tip of the chicken’s toe to reveal the first bone, remove and continue to do the same until the toe bone is gone, separate the part. skin out, tendons retained. Do the same with the ankle part.
– When boiled, add a little crushed ginger to make the chicken legs more fragrant. Chicken feet can be left whole or cut along the legs into smaller pieces depending on taste.
– Grated carrots, soaked with a little sugar, vinegar and a little salt. Chop garlic, chili, and ginger.
– Marinate the chicken feet with 1 teaspoon of soup powder, half a mixture of garlic, chili, and ginger that has just been minced (half separate), 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 lemon. You can add seasonings to your taste and taste. Let the chicken feet soak up the seasoning. Sprinkle a little more sesame seeds for flavor.
– Wash and soak cucumbers in saltwater for 15 minutes, remove the intestines and cut them into thin slices (you can leave the skin or peel it). Dishes, thin onions.
– Mix kohlrabi, carrot, onion, and cucumber with 1 teaspoon of soup powder, 2 teaspoons of sugar, ½ lemon, ½ place chili seasoning, garlic and ginger when mixed with the remaining chicken feet, mix well ingredients and seasoning together. Place in the refrigerator for crispy mannequins about 10-15 minutes before serving.
– Mixing seasoning for chicken feet mannequin includes: Garlic, crushed chili, mix two tablespoons of fish sauce, two tablespoons of sugar and 1.5 tablespoons of vinegar (can reduce vinegar for a little lemon for fragrance). Stir until the sugar dissolves, add minced garlic and chili to the fish sauce bowl.
– Pour 2/3 of the salad dressing into the onion and carrot bowl, mix well to infuse.
– Add boneless chicken feet, mix well with onions and carrots, add laksa leaves. Put the salad on a plate, sprinkle white sesame on top to increase the taste, our salad will be more delicious.
5. Chicken feet soaked in vinegar lemongrass chili
Ingredients for chicken feet soaked in vinegar lemongrass chili (for 4 people to eat)
- 0.5 kg of chicken feet
- 5 lemongrass plants
- 3 fresh chili peppers (quantity depends on how spicy you want, this is the amount to have slightly spicy chicken feet)
- Ginger: 1 large bulb
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, sugar, rice vinegar, fine salt
- Filtered boiled water to cool
- 1 kg pickling jar
- Cutting knife
- Chopping board
How to make chicken feet soaked in lemongrass chili vinegar
– Wash the chicken feet thoroughly, cut off the nails, cut off the toes and legs separately for faster absorption and put them in a more suitable jar.
– Boil water, add a little salt, crushed ginger, lemongrass body and chicken legs and boil for about 5 minutes. When the chicken feet are cooked, take them out of the basket and rinse them with ice water to keep them crispy, then drain and store in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
– Lemongrass is cut into short pieces about 3-4 cm, lightly crushed and then separated into thin fibers
– Take 500ml of filtered water or cooled boiled water, add 3 teaspoons of sugar, 6 teaspoons of vinegar, 1/3 teaspoon of fine salt and stir well.
– Boil this mixture and then let it cool, finally add 3 tablespoons fish sauce, stir well (in this step, you can add more or less sour or sweet or salty depending on your preference and taste)
– Arrange a layer of lemongrass, a few slices of chili, chicken feet, then lemongrass, chili, chicken feet one after the other, then pour the soaked water mixture into it and cover it. After 1 to 2 days and nights, you can take it out and enjoy it.
Read more: Some best baked chicken thigh recipe
II. Introduce some unique chicken leg recipes
1. Satay grilled chicken feet
Ingredients for grilled chicken feet satay (For 6-8 people to eat)
- 1/2 jar of satay
- 1kg of chicken feet
- Dried anise, cinnamon (can be bought at supermarkets or dry goods stores, very readily available)
- 1 teaspoon color cashew nut oil
- 2 liters of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Oyster oil – 3 lemongrass plants, 3 garlic cloves, 2 fresh chili
- Cooking oil
- Spices: sugar, salt
- Chili sauce, tomato sauce
How to make satay grilled chicken feet
– Wash the chicken feet with diluted saltwater, peel off the outer membrane, peel off the nails. Then boil over with 2 liters of water. When boiled, add a little minced ginger, 2 tablespoons of white wine, a few branches of star anise, 1 branch of dried cinnamon, a few sprigs of chili pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt. Boil with medium heat for about 15 minutes, then turn off the heat, then take out the chicken legs, drain
– Prepare spices to marinate Lemongrass, washed, smashed, chopped. Minced chili. Minced garlic.
– You put the chicken feet in a large bowl, add 2 teaspoons oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon cashew color, minced garlic, minced chili, minced lemongrass, ½ jar of satay, mix everything and marinate the chicken feet for about 40 minutes.
– After the chicken feet have soaked in spices, put them on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200̊C. During the baking process, remember to turn the chicken legs over to cook evenly.
– You put all the leftover chicken leg marinade into the pan, bring to a boil over low heat, then add 1 teaspoon of chili sauce, 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce, and stir well.
– After the chicken legs have finished baking, take out a large bowl, mix well with the sauce, then place on a plate and enjoy.
– This is a special dish loved by men, which can be enjoyed with some cool beer. Raw vegetables, cucumbers or pickles are all perfect accompaniments to keep you entertained until the end of the day.
2. Steamed Chicken Feet
Ingredients for Steamed Chicken Legs (For 5 people)
- Chicken feet: 10 pieces
- Spices: vinegar, pepper, yellow sugar, oyster sauce, chili, seasoning,
- Ginger: 1 branch
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- 4 clove buds 1-star anise
- Chinese soy sauce (black bean soy sauce)
How to make steamed chicken feet
– Put in a pot of water 1 tbsp yellow sugar, 2 tbsp vinegar, bring to a boil, drop the chicken feet in, boil for 3 minutes, then remove and drain.
– Fry the crushed garlic until the chicken legs are drained and fry until golden brown, remove and drain the oil.
– Fry the chicken legs until golden brown, take them out and put them on a paper towel to drain the oil.
– While waiting for the chicken to drain, make the sauce according to the recipe: 2 tablespoons of soy sauce + 2 tablespoons of filtered water + 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce + half a teaspoon of sugar, season with pepper and monosodium glutamate to make it more aromatic and richer. , stir until dissolved.
– Finely mince garlic, chili, peeled ginger, finely chop, fry until fragrant, then add chicken feet, drizzle the mixture of sauce just mixed on top, add 1 anise flower and 3-4 cloves buds, cover. Stew for about 30 minutes for the sauce to penetrate the chicken legs.
Read more: Introduce some sides to go with fried chicken
How do you cook the chicken’s legs Jamie Oliver?
What are the benefits of chicken legs? for?
A chicken leg is Selenium is an excellent source which provides 66.3 mg of more than 100 percent of daily values (DV) along with niacin which provides 15.6 milligrams or 97.5 percent of the DV. It’s also an excellent source of various minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin B6, Phosphorus iron, pantothenic acid and zinc.
Chicken legs are good to lose weight?
Is chicken leg unhealthy?
Why are chicken legs stuffed with many calories?