- 1 I. Introduce some chicken hot dish recipes
- 1.1 1. Chicken stew with lemongrass
- 1.2 2. Ginseng stewed chicken
- 1.3 3. Chicken stewed with wormwood leaves
- 1.4 4. Chicken with lotus seeds
- 1.5 5. Chicken with potato stew
- 1.6 6. Four quarters stewed chicken
- 1.7 Read more: Introduce some one pan chicken breast recipes
- 2 II. Some chicken breast casserole recipes in oven
- 3 III. Some easy chicken breast casserole recipes
- 4 FAQ
I. Introduce some chicken hot dish recipes
1. Chicken stew with lemongrass
- Chicken : 1.5 – 2 kg
- Lemongrass: 300g
- Papaya or white radish: 500 g
- Fresh coconut: 2 fruits
- Spices: cooking oil, seasoning seeds, fish sauce, garlic, lemon pepper, ..
How to make chicken stew with lemongrass
Clean chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces. Lemongrass washed, cut into pieces and smashed (leave a little bit for dipping sauce)
Put about a tablespoon of cooking oil in the pan, add the garlic, and a little bit of lemongrass to saute, then add the chicken to the island and let the meat hunt again. Add the prepared fresh coconut water and a little filtered water to cook the chicken. Tasting spices to taste.
Wait for the chicken to boil, then add the prepared papaya and continue simmering with low heat until the chicken is tender.
You can add a little mild seasoning and make your own chicken dipping sauce to eat if you are afraid that the seasoning will be too salty.
2. Ginseng stewed chicken
- Chicken: 1-1.3 kg
- Fresh ginseng: 1 piece
- Lotus seed, red apple
- Ginger, garlic
How to make Ginseng Chicken Stew
Wash chicken thoroughly and deodorize with saltwater or fresh lemon. Ginseng and ginger are washed and cut into small pieces. Lotus seeds and red apples are washed thoroughly. Lotus seeds should take note of the green bud to keep it so that it does not taste bitter when eaten.
Next, you put some ginseng and ginger in the chicken belly and put the chicken in the pot. Arrange the remaining ingredients around.
Pour water almost face down on the chicken and stew. With this ginseng chicken stew, you should not add spices to lose the flavor of ginseng. This dish should also not be stewed by the pressure of the meat very quickly, but the ginseng has not come out yet. Should be stewed by speaking normally for 3-5 hours, this ginseng chicken stew will be delicious, rich in flavor and nutritious.
3. Chicken stewed with wormwood leaves
- Chicken: 1-1.3 k
- Wormwood leaves: 2-3 bunches
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- Seasoning: salt, pepper,…
How to cook chicken stew with wormwood leaves
Wormwood leaves are washed thoroughly and soaked in saltwater for 25-20 minutes. The chicken is also washed and deodorized with salt, then cut into medium-sized pieces. Peel the ginger and slice thinly.
Line a layer of wormwood leaves below the pot, then place the chicken on top, spreading the remaining wormwood leaves around. Pour water near the side of the chicken, add the seasonings of noodles, salt and a little cooking oil and simmer on low heat for 1.5 – 2.5 hours. With wormwood stewed chicken, you can use a pressure cooker to cook because wormwood leaves cook very quickly.
4. Chicken with lotus seeds
- Chicken: 1-1.5 kg
- Fresh lotus seeds: 300g
- Wormwood leaves: 2 bunches
- Cooking oil
- Seasoning: salt, noodles, pepper,…
How to cook stewed chicken with lotus seeds and wormwood leaves
Almost similar to chicken stew with wormwood leaves, however, you sprinkle an extra layer of lotus seeds to stew with. Lotus seeds will help the stewed chicken to taste better and more delicious.
5. Chicken with potato stew
- Chicken : 1kg
- Potatoes: 300g
- Carrot: 1 small one
- Green onions, coriander
How to cook chicken with potatoes
Potatoes, carrots, peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces and washed. Scallions and coriander remove the roots. Green onions cut into pieces about 1.5cm, coriander thinly.
The clean chicken is then cut into medium-sized pieces. Put the chicken in the slow cooker with a little salt, fish sauce and cooking oil. Wait until the chicken is boiling, add carrots and potatoes, cook until tender, add seasoning to taste and done.
6. Four quarters stewed chicken
M: tablespoon – m: teaspoon
- Chicken 1/2 chicken 700g
- Fresh lotus seeds 100g
- Red apple with seeds 100g
- Boiled noodles with garlic fat 300g
- Shiitake mushrooms 50g
- 5 tubers
- Fresh coconut water 2 liters
- Green onions, cilantro, egg noodles
- Salt, pepper, sugar, onion juice, grilled onion
- MSG AJI-NO-MOTO®
- Aji-ngon Seasoning®
– Chicken in large pieces, marinated with 1m salt, 1/2m MSG AJI-NO-MOTO®, 1/2m sugar, 1m onion garlic juice, 1/3m pepper.
– Red apples are washed, soaked in cold water for 10 minutes. Onions, cilantro chopped.
– Fry the chicken until golden, add 2 liters of fresh coconut water and 2 grilled onions, wait for the water to boil again, then reduce the heat. Add 1m salt, 1m sugar, 1m MSG AJI-NO-MOTO® into the pot of water. Stir-fry shiitake mushrooms with 1/2m of Aji-ngon® seasoning, then put in a pot of water with tapioca and lotus seeds, stew for about 30 minutes. Add red apples and cook until the ingredients are soft.
How to use
– Ladle the four-potential chicken into a bowl, sprinkle with cilantro on top, eat with soft boiled egg noodles.
– Use grilled onions to create an aroma and sweet taste for chicken broth.
– Pre-fry the shiitake mushrooms with seasoning seeds to help the ingredients absorb the seasoning.
Read more: Introduce some one pan chicken breast recipes
II. Some chicken breast casserole recipes in oven
1. Baked Chicken Breast Casserole
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 large carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
Mix all seasonings together. Cut vegetables into large chunks. Place chicken breasts into a dish with the casserole. Place them in a dish with vegetables.
Rub olive oil evenly on all chickens and other vegetables. Sprinkle spice mixtures on chicken only.
Cover and bake in a 350 (180) oven for about 1 hour. Remove the cover after baking and cook until the vegetables are crispy and the chicken/potatoes are brown.
For a spicy alternative:
Pour some Worcestershire sauce and/or hot sauce on the dish prior to baking.
2. Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Chicken It was a boneless skinless, skinless chicken breast. If you decide to use a different cut, the time to bake will differ in the recipes.
- Butter This ingredient can be omitted if would prefer to not eat butter. Replace the butter with olive oil, or eliminate it completely. I’ll say it’s less tender and the flavor isn’t as good without it. However, it makes a great dish.
- Brown sugar You are welcome to make use of regular sugar if don’t have brown sugar available. Personally, I like light brown to darker brown in this. It’s not necessary. can skip it if would like however it can add a lot to the flavor and flavor of your chicken.
- SeasoningsThe flavorings are my preferred way of writing on the dish. However, you’re at liberty to not use any ingredient you don’t like or try any of the recipes you have in mind.
How do I bake a chicken breast in the oven?
1. Place pieces of chicken in between two pieces of plastic wrap. Utilizing a rolling pin or the flat end of a mallet, lightly press them down to a uniform thickness, approximately 0.5 0.75 – 0.75 inches.
2. Rub all over the breasts of the chicken in olive oil. Mix all the seasonings and brown sugar together in small bowls. sprinkle the mixture on the chicken’s sides.
3. Place it in the 9×13 inches casserole dish (we’re waiting for a kitchen renovation so my ninex13-inch dishes were packed when I took these pictures… therefore I divided my chicken into 2 7×11-inch dishes, and it was a breeze).
Sprinkle each chicken breast with a dollop of butter. Bake for 18-20 mins, or till the temperature is at least 165 degrees F. I prefer turning on the broiler for the last couple of minutes to provide some nice browning. But be sure to pay attention so that it doesn’t get burned!
If you’re not cooking the chicken ahead and storing it in the fridge for later use, I strongly recommend serving it right away. It’s when it’s most delicious and tasty!
Read more: Introduce some chicken breast recipes on stove
III. Some easy chicken breast casserole recipes
1. Creamy Chicken breast Casserole
- Chicken breast
- Chicken broth
- Half and half and half
- All-purpose flour (or substitute it with a GF substitute)
- Onion is a part of the sauce that disappears
- Garlic Don’t forget it
- Fresh lemon juice is the best
How to Create
1. Sautee Chicken to season Chicken with salt pepper, then sprinkle with flour. Cook 3 tablespoons of oil in a huge skillet at medium/high temperature. When the oil is hot cook the chicken. Add it to the skillet and cook until golden. Transfer to the 13×9 dish baking dish.
2. Sautee Mushrooms add 3 tablespoons of oil and sauté onion and mushrooms till they are soft and golden. Add garlic, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the chicken.
3. The Sauce to Make: In a medium saucepan (or within the exact pan that you’ve used previously) or in the same pan that you’ve been using, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Mix with the 3 Tbsp flour until the flour is lightly golden (1-2 minutes). Add 1.5 cups chicken broth 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of pepper and mix until smooth. Mix in 1 cup half and half, and heat to a simmer. Season With salt and pepper as desired.
4. Mix and bake Mix and bake. Pour Sauce over the chicken dish. Then, cover with foil. Bake the chicken and mushroom casseroles at 350°F for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
2. Chicken breast stewed with traditional medicine
- Chicken breast
- Packages of Chinese medicine pre-packed
- Seasoning: pepper, salt, chili powder
Boil water, use about 200g chicken breast (serving for 2 people)
Cook until the chicken turns color, then start adding the ready-made herbal seasoning packet (slow simmer > 40′) – cook until the chicken is tender, then pre-process the wormwood soaked in water and then put it in the stew pot. Add 3 minutes (don’t stew for too long, it will make the broth bitter)
Finally, seasoning to taste
3. Chicken breast stew with vegetables
Cooking chicken breast with vegetables, in addition to providing many nutrients, is also a way to purify the body because vegetables have many vitamins that are good for your body.
200g chicken breast
Strain out the chicken breast put the bones in and simmer for 20 minutes.
Wash chicken breast, cut into pieces and marinate for 10 minutes.
Put the chicken breast on the island and turn off the heat.
Wash the vegetables and cut them into pieces.
After simmering the chicken breast, add the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes, then add the fried chicken breast.
Stew until soft and season to taste
Can I use a different breast of the chicken?
It is possible to use chicken thighs or tenders instead. If you are using chicken tenders, you don’t have to cut them.
Do I have the ability to make this ahead?
Mix and cook the mushrooms and chicken. Then put it in the refrigerator to chill. The next day, prepare the sauce, then assemble and bake according to the recipe.
Can chicken casserole be reheated?
Yes, you can heat the dish of chicken in an oven Cover in foil before baking at 325°F for 20 minutes or until it is hot. You can also reheat the dish over the stovetop on low heat until it is hot, and stirring frequently.
Can I freeze chicken casserole?
Yes! You can store the leftovers from your chicken dish. One reader shared her recipe: “It works! I pulled the pan from the freezer, placed it in the refrigerator for the majority of the day, then heated it up in 350* oven for around 40 mins.”
What can you cook in a slow cooker (or slow cooker)?
Our readers shared amazing results with the multi-cooker/slow cooker cook your chicken at the lower part of the cooker by using the saute feature and then removing it. Sauté mushrooms and onions before transferring the chicken back into the pan. Combine the sauce ingredients in a pan over the stove then sprinkle it on top of the chicken and then cook it at low temperature for five hours.
Can you put chicken that is raw inside a casserole?