Water Morning glory is a very familiar vegetable for every Vietnamese family and every housewife has cooked this vegetable many times for her family meal. To cook delicious vegetables and keep their attractive green color, there are a few small notes that I will share in this article.
- 1 Ingedients
- 2 Read more: Garlic Recipes For Family
- 3 FAQs about Sauteed garlic water morning glory
- 3.1 What is the meaning of the word “morning glory” in Chinese?
- 3.2 Does the morning glory plant have a healthy health benefit?
- 3.3 What is the best way to make the morning glory stir fry?
- 3.4 How long will Morning glory need to be cooked?
- 3.5 Is water spinach a crime in the US?
- 3.6 Are Kangkong illegal?
- 3.7 Is morning glory similar?
- 3.8 What is kang cong in English?
- 3.9 Does water spinach contain Uric acid?
- 3.10 Is morning glory same as kangkong?
- 3.11 How do you cut through morning glory while cooking?
- 3.12 What else can I make to replace morning glory?
- 3.13 What is the frequency of watering the morning glory seeds?
- 3.14 How do you define Morning Glory vegetable called in India?
- 3.15 Are Morning Glory illegal in the US?
- 3.16 Related
|Water Morning glory||300 gr|
|Fish sauce||2 ts|
|Oyster oil||1 tbs|
|Broth mix||0.67 ts|
|White suger||1 ts|
#1 Pick the vegetables, remove the wilted, old parts. Then rinse and dry. Garlic peeled and sliced.
#2 Put a pot of water on the stove with a little salt. Put the vegetables in the pot for about 1 minute. (If you want to boil, cook longer, about 5-7 minutes on high heat, do not cover). Remove the vegetables from the pot, then immediately dip them in cold water (ice is better), the vegetables will keep their beautiful green color. Then take it out to dry.
#3 Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium heat, stir in the garlic. When the garlic is slightly golden, add the water spinach and stir-fry. So 2/3 teaspoon of soup powder, 1 teaspoon of sugar, mix well. Then add 2 teaspoons of fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, mix well to infuse the spices, then turn off the heat.
#4 Put the stir-fried vegetables on a plate, serve hot with rice and you’ll be fine!
Read more: Garlic Recipes For Family
FAQs about Sauteed garlic water morning glory
What is the meaning of the word “morning glory” in Chinese?
Kong Xin Cai
Does the morning glory plant have a healthy health benefit?
Morning glory stir-fried
What? Morning glory is harmful to you as well? It is true.. But only if it’s cooked and coated with white sugar, vegetable oil that has been used previously and an excessive amount of sodium. Morning glory itself is nutritious, containing nutrients like fibre , which is ideal for pregnant women since it has a lot of iron.
What is the best way to make the morning glory stir fry?
- Pour cook oil (3-4 Tablespoons) into a wok , or frying pan. Set the heat to medium-high. …
- Stir fry until it becomes aromatic. Add in the morning glory flowers. …
- Within 30 seconds you can add the leaves. …
- Stir fry for an additional 15 seconds. …
- Serve right away with hot rice in a bowl!
How long will Morning glory need to be cooked?
The procedure is very simple and, based on the speed at which you’re working, the dish will be completed within five to ten minutes. The ingredients for a delicious Thai Morning glory Stir-Fry are: A mortar and pestle the most efficient way to prepare the chilli and garlic for morning glory stir-fried is to smash them into pieces.
Is water spinach a crime in the US?
Also known as water spinach this plant is among the nation’s most loved foods. However, Water spinaches are an illegal plant within the United States . It is the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) is in charge of the agriculture sector of the US oversees and prohibits the sale of kangkung on US markets
Are Kangkong illegal?
It is a species that is classified as a Federal Noxious Weed in the Plant Protection Act, which is what makes it a federally prohibited weed. It is unlawful to do so in U.S. to import or transfer between States without an authorization .