- 1 I. How to make campbells chicken rice casserole
- 1.1 1. Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- 1.2 2. Campbell’s® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1.3 3. Campbell’s One-Dish Chicken and Rice Bake
- 1.4 Ingredients
- 1.5 4. One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
- 2 Ingredients
- 3 Instructions
- 4 II. Some campbell’s cheesy chicken and rice casserole
- 4.1 1. Campbell’s® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 4.2 2. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 4.3 3. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 4.4 4. Campbells Soup Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake Recipe
- 4.5 Read more: Some chicken casserole with pepperidge farm stuffing
- 5 III. How to make campbell’s cream of mushroom chicken and rice
- 6 FAQ
- 6.1 Can you cook chicken that is raw using rice?
- 6.2 Are our Chicken and Rice good for you?
- 6.3 Does condensed cream of mushrooms soup exactly the same thing as the cream of soup with mushrooms?
- 6.4 What temperature should you bake the chicken’s cream?
- 6.5 Does Cream of Mushroom great with rice?
- 6.6 Related
I. How to make campbells chicken rice casserole
1. Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish. Mix in the vegetables (if frozen, thawed in flowing water).
- Serve the chicken with breasts. Sprinkle with additional pepper, if you wish. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190degC) until the chicken is cooked and the rice is tender – approximately 45 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on chicken. Remove chicken, and stir rice prior to serving.
Tips for Cooking
- Explore different dairy products and cheeses. Try this recipe using cream cheese, parmesan cheese or even sour cream.
- This recipe could also be made using Chicken broth or soup or even chicken stock.
- Other ingredients that could be used include garlic powder, brown rice as well as green beans.
2. Campbell’s® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Italian For a substitute for onion powder, substitute 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning. Substitute 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan instead of Cheddar.
Mexican The Mexican way to use it is to substitute onion powder, substitute 1 tablespoon of chili powder. Substitute Mexican cheese mix for Cheddar.
3. Campbell’s One-Dish Chicken and Rice Bake
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, mix soup, rice, water as well as paprika, pepper, and paprika.
- Place the chicken in the rice mixture
- Sprinkle with more paprika and pepper
- Bake at 375°F for 45 mins or until the cake is done
4. One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake
One-Dish Chicken and Rice Bake is an amazing recipe that will change your life. When you realize that you can put chicken and rice that hasn’t been cooked into an oven-proof dish, along with condensed cream soup, and it cooks into a delicious one-dish dinner and you’ll never go back. This recipe is delicious as is, however, it is also possible to change the recipe to create different variations such as Buffalo and Mexican (see below for tips on how to). You can also prepare the ingredients ahead of time and bake them at the time it’s ready (like when you enter the door and suddenly you’re eating dinner?). One-Dish Chicken and Rice Bakers is a great choice.
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or Condensed Unsalted Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water (for creamier rice, increase the water to 1 1/3 cups)
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 small or 2 large cuts in half lengthwise for thinner pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375°F. As the oven heats, mix the soup, rice and water in a baking dish that measures 11x8x2 inches. Sprinkle your chicken’s meat with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the chicken with paprika. Put the chicken in the rice mix. Then, cover the dish with baking paper.
- Step 2: Cook for about 45 mins or till the meat is cooked as well as the rice cooked. Allow standing until 10 minutes. Stir the rice around and add salt according to your preference before serving.
- If you’re making the recipe with unsalted cream made from Mushroomyou could add salt as desired. Our kitchen test showed the fact that 1 teaspoon of salt boosted the flavor in the dish and adds 147.5 mg sodium for each serving, however you can use less or more to create the perfect recipe for you.
- To prepare ahead, assemble the recipe, wrap it tightly, and then refrigerate until 24 hours. Remove the cover and bake at 375 degrees F. for 50 minutes.
- Make One Dish Buffalo Rice Bake and Chicken! Stir 1 cup of chopped celery and 1 cup of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, and 2 to 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper sauce in the rice mix before topping it with chicken.
- Test One Dish Mexican Chicken and Rice Bake! Reduce the water to 3/4 cup. Mix 1 can(about 15 pounds) of black beans, washed and drained half cup shredded Mexican blend cheese half teaspoon place(r) Chunky Salsa into the rice mixture before topping it off with the chicken. After baking and stirring the rice, add an additional 12 cups of cheese. Cover the dish and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon chopped freshly chopped cilantro leaves If you’d like.
Read more: How to make rotel king ranch chicken
II. Some campbell’s cheesy chicken and rice casserole
1. Campbell’s® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat-Free)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Mix the soup and rice with water vegetables, onion powder and the rice in a 12-x-8 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with chicken. Season chicken according to your preference. Cover.
Bake at 375 degrees F. for at least 45 minutes, or up to the time cooked. Sprinkle with the cheese.
2. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
This dish is a delight that’s tender, juicy chicken breasts that are moist and tender are topped with melty Cheddar cheese, sat on an array of fluffy rice and veggies It does not get any better!
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 c. water
- 3/4 c. regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 c. Vegetables
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts half
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix the soup, rice, water and onion powder, as well as vegetables and black pepper in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Serve the chicken on top. The baking dish should be covered.
- Bake for about 50 to an hour or so, until the chicken has cooked as well as the rice soft. Sprinkle the cheese on top. The casserole should sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Mix the rice prior to serving.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve frozen Italian-style water ice or gelati.
- Alfredo: Substitute broccoli flowers for the veggies as well as substitute one cup of grated Parmesan in place of the Cheddar cheese. Include two tablespoons of Parmesan cheese in the soup. Sprinkle the chicken with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
- lower fat: Utilize Campbell’s(r) 98% fat-free cream from Chicken Soup in place of regular soup. You can also use low-fat cheese in place of regular cheese.
- Mexican: In lieu of onion powder and black pepper, substitute 1 tablespoon chili powder. Substitute Mexican cheese mix in place of the Cheddar.
- Italian: In lieu of black pepper and onion powder substitute one teaspoon of Italian seasoning crushed. Replace 1/3 cup shred Parmesan in place of the Cheddar.
3. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 can of Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 300ml water
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 85g uncooked long-grain rice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 240g frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 skinless & boneless chicken breasts
- 60g of grated cheddar cheese
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
- Step 2: In a 2-liter ovenproof dish mix the soup, water, onion, rice, ground black pepper and frozen vegetables.
- Step 3: Add the chicken breasts and spoon over the mixture, bake in the center of the oven for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
- Step 4: Top the casserole with the cheese and grill until the cheese is golden brown.
- Step 5: Serve with a mixed leaf salad.
4. Campbells Soup Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake Recipe
- 1 can Campbells Cream of Chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce can)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds of boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
Read more: Some chicken casserole with pepperidge farm stuffing
III. How to make campbell’s cream of mushroom chicken and rice
1. Creamy Herbed Chicken & Mushrooms with Rice Recipe
- 1L Campbell’s Real Stock – Chicken
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 TBS oil
- 500g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
2 tsp dried thyme leaves
1 TBS cornflour
200g green beans, sliced 1/3 cup light sour cream
2. Mushroom Soup Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 4-8 pieces of assorted cuts of chicken
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- two 10.5 ounces cans of condensed mushroom soup
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degF.
- Mix the soup, rice, the soup mix and water until the soup’s lumps are removed and incorporated.
- Pour it into a large buttered 9×13 dish or deep casserole dish with a lid.
- Place the chicken pieces on the top of the rice. If you’re using chicken that is skinless put the chicken in the soup completely and cover it to ensure that the chicken does not get dry. If your chicken is skinless – and I would prefer this way – place the chicken in a gentle manner on the top.
- Cover the chicken with the foil. Cook for 55 to 75 minutes or until the rice has become soft and the chicken is at an internal temperature of 165degF for the breast pieces and a 185degF temperature for the legs and thighs. Based on the kind of rice you’re using, the cooking time could be longer.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and then sprinkle cheese over it. Allow the cheese to melt, and then serve.
- Nutritional information can differ with the brands of ingredients and the cuts of chicken.
- Like all rice dishes the cooking time can vary dependent on the kind and the brand of rice used, the amount tightly you packed your casserole dish in the event that your chicken was extremely cold when you placed it in the dish, etc. Give yourself additional time to cook.
- Make sure to use only white long grain rice that cooks within 15 to 20 minutes on the stovetop. Don’t use parboiled, choose brown, and don’t make use of medium grain. If you are using these kinds you’ll have to cook them for longer.