- 1 I. How to make chicken dishes from Chinese
- 2 II. Introduce chicken dishes Chinese style
- 3 III. Chicken dishes Chinese takeaway
- 4 IV. Chicken dishes list Chinese
- 5 V. Chicken dishes at Chinese restaurants
- 6 VI. Chicken dishes in Chinese
- 7 FAQ
I. How to make chicken dishes from Chinese
Chicken is considered a common cooking ingredient in many countries. However, there are not many special chicken dishes like the 3 names below. The special thing is that they are all Chinese chicken dishes with great flavor and unique processing, creating an unmistakable taste.
Let’s discover the recipe for these attractive Chinese chicken dishes with Huttuscon right away!
1. Chinese Chicken Dishes – Kung Pao Chicken
Ingredients for 4 servings
- Chicken fillet 500 gr
- Soy sauce 40 ml
- Oyster oil 30 gr
- Tapioca starch 5 gr
- Cooking oil 20 ml
- Ginger 20 gr
- Dry chili 15 gr
- Minced garlic 15 gr
- Minced chili 15 gr
- Pilot 5 gr
- Sesame oil 10 ml
- Black vinegar 10 ml
- Cinnamon apricot wine 20 ml
- Water 100 gr
- Chickpeas 30 gr
- Roasted peanuts 50 gr
– Buy chicken, wash, cut it into bite-sized pieces. Marinate chicken with 20ml soy sauce, 10g oyster sauce, and 5g tapioca starch for 15-30 minutes. Then heat the cooking oil, fry the chicken until golden brown, then turn off the heat, take out the chicken and drain the oil.
– Heat 20ml of cooking oil. Stir-fry 20g sliced ginger, then add 15g dried chili, 15g minced garlic, 15g minced chili, 5g pierce pepper (pepper). When the ingredients are golden, add the chicken and stir-fry together.
– Seasoning in the chicken pan includes 10ml sesame oil, 10ml black vinegar, 20ml cinnamon apricot wine, 20ml soy sauce and 20g oyster sauce. Add 100ml of water and 30g of chives and cook for 10 minutes for the chicken to absorb the spices. Next, add 50g of lightly roasted peanuts and cook for about 5 minutes. – When the ingredients are cooked to absorb the seasoning, the water is slightly thickened, then turn off the stove.
Place the dish on a plate. Use hot.
2. Chinese Chicken Dishes – Beggar Chicken
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 kg chicken cleaned
- 2 tablespoons five-spice powder
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 medium-sized onions
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 2 tomatoes
- Lotus leaf, cotton thread, clay
– Mixture of spices: Ginger, garlic, tomato, onion, chopped and put in a blender.
– Mix all ingredients including five spices, soy sauce, sugar, salt, cooking oil and red chili powder along with the above-ground spices in a bowl.
– Marinate the chicken with the mixture just mixed above, rub the spice mixture all over the inside and outside of the chicken to absorb. Add chili to the inside of the chicken belly depending on the spicy taste of each person. Wrap the chicken in a large size soft lotus or banana leaf and tie it up with cotton thread.
– Wrap the clay outside the lotus leaf layer evenly and then put it on the fire to bake. Remember to turn the chicken over often to cook evenly. – Bake the chicken for about an hour and a half, when the mud outside is firm, take the chicken out, let it cool, break the outer shell and take out the chicken.
– Place the dish on a plate and serve hot.
3. Chinese Chicken Dishes – Chicken Wontons
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Chicken 150 gr, puree
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Sesame oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Minced ginger 1/2 teaspoon
- Chives 3 tbsp
- Wonton shell 16 pieces
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
Portion of broth
- Water 8 cups
- Ginger 1 piece
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- 2 green onions, sliced
– Put the ground chicken, minced ginger, minced shallots, soy sauce and pepper in a bowl, mix well. Boil chicken broth, add ginger, garlic and scallions, stir well, season with soy sauce or salt to taste. Cook until the mixture boils, then turn off the heat.
– Apply cornstarch to the four edges of the wonton leaves. Scoop a spoonful of filling in the middle and fold the cake leaves in half to create a triangle, then fold the two edges of the wonton as shown. Do the same until you run out of ingredients.
– Bring the water to a boil, put the wontons in the blanching and then take them out. Finally, add the wontons to the broth. When serving, scoop the wontons and broth into a bowl, sprinkle green onions on top and serve hot.
– Chinese chicken dishes with different recipes and cooking methods will bring you an interesting hidden food experience. When enjoyed, each piece of chicken is soft and sweet with a seductive aroma that melts in the mouth.
II. Introduce chicken dishes Chinese style
1. Simple stewed chicken with traditional Chinese medicine
Chicken stew with traditional Chinese medicine is simple, easy to make and nutritious
- 1 evil chicken cleaned
- 50g dried jujube
- 30g goji berries
- 1 fresh ginger
- Salt, MSG
– Goji berries are blanched in hot water and then drained.
– Put the clay pot or thick-based pot on the stove, put the chicken and goji berries, jujube, and sliced ginger into the pot, then pour water over the chicken and cover the lid. Turn on the stove to simmer for 1 hour.
– Add seasoning to taste and then turn off the heat. Take out the chicken to use hot, drink with chicken broth is very nutritious.
2. Chicken stewed with wormwood herbs
Chicken stewed with wormwood herbs is nutritious and easy to make
- 1 chicken 1kg
- 1-2 new wormwood
- 1 pack of chicken stew spices
- 1 branch of ginger
- Salt, seasoning
- Ingredients for chicken stew with wormwood herbs
- Chicken stewed with wormwood and herbs is simple and easy to make
– Wash the chicken and then soak in saltwater mixed with ginger for about 2 minutes, then rinse with clean water so that the chicken does not stink.
– Wormwood leaves and roots are removed, washed and drained.
– Peel off the peel of the ginger, then smash it.
– Put the package of herbs and fresh ginger in the chicken pot. Add seasoning and marinate chicken for about 1 hour.
– Put the pot of chicken and herbal medicine on the stove, add about 500ml of filtered water and boil over low heat. When the chicken is tender and fragrant, put the wormwood in the pot. Cook for another 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
– Transfer the dish to a bowl and serve hot.
3. Chicken stewed with Chinese medicine with lotus seeds
- 1 evil chicken (800gr-1kg)
- 100g lotus seeds
- Ky zi, longan, dong ginseng, dried red apple, dong Quai, dried cordyceps mushroom, and yellow anemone are about 5g each. Can be replaced with a package of ready-made chicken stew medicine
- 50g jujube
- 1 branch of ginger
- 50g straw mushrooms, 50g shiitake mushrooms
- Green onions, cilantro, dried onions and garlic
- Seasoning: seasoning, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, salt, etc.
– Wash chicken, rub with salt and ginger to remove the fishy smell.
– Package of herbal medicine washed, drained.
– Peel the ginger, wash it and slice it thinly. Minced garlic onion.
– Marinate chicken with seasoning, salt, pepper, paprika, minced onion and garlic for about 30 minutes.
– Lotus seeds are washed, soaked and softened, removing the bitter germ inside the seeds.
– Put the chicken in the pot, then add the ingredients of Chinese medicine, ginger, shiitake, lotus seeds and pour water over the chicken.
– Put the chicken pot on the stove, cook with high heat until the water boils, then season to taste and cook on low heat for about 2 hours.
– Ladle the chicken into a bowl and enjoy while it’s still hot for full flavor.
III. Chicken dishes Chinese takeaway
How to make Spicy Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Ingredients for 10 wings:
To make Spicy Chinese Fried Chicken Wings, you will need the following ingredients:
- 10 whole chicken wings
(wash and dry with a paper towel)
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoon dried red chili
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Sichuan pepper
- 1½ teaspoon ground dill
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 small egg white (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 to 6 cups oil (for frying)
Prepare ingredients and how to make Spicy Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
– Put your chicken wings in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine paprika, 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili, white pepper, ground Sichuan pepper, cumin, salt, and sugar.
– For chicken wings, add half of the spice mixture and Shaoxing wine, mix well by hand until the chicken wings are evenly coated. Cover and let the wings marinate in the refrigerator overnight (24 hours is better).
– After marinating the wings, take them out of the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature. There may be some liquid on the bottom of the bowl, this is okay. Add egg whites, cornstarch, and beaten flour, mix well with a spatula. The wings should be covered with a very light thin layer of dough.
– In a deep pot, heat your frying oil to 325F. There should be enough oil to cover the wings. Fry the wings in small batches for 5 minutes, and transfer to a tray lined with paper towels.
– After all the wings are fried, return to the oil in a second batch, 2 minutes each – until they turn golden brown and crispy. Transfer wings to a stainless steel bowl and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning mixture. Toss the wings until they are well coated!
– If you prefer, as is standard practice with fried foods, add salt to taste before serving!
Read more: Introduce some chicken breast recipes on stove
IV. Chicken dishes list Chinese
- Chicken hot pot with dangerous chili
- Evil Chicken with Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chicken stew with five fruits
- Stewed chicken herbs
- Hainanese chicken rice
- Pan-fried chicken feet
- Dumplings filled with zucchini chicken meat
- Taiwanese chicken soup
- Fried chicken with peanuts
- Macao-style fried chicken
- Steamed chicken with onion fat
- Stir-fried chicken with eggplant
- Steamed chicken with seasoning sauce
- Chicken thighs with orange sauce
- Sauteed Chicken with Mushrooms
- Grilled chicken wings with soy sauce
- Chicken feet with thunder – steamed chicken feet
- Ginseng cooked chicken soup
- Fried chicken wings with black vinegar sauce
- Steamed chicken feet
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Chicken beggar
- Chicken wonton
- Dong Co Chicken Steamed with Salt and Fat
V. Chicken dishes at Chinese restaurants
Cung Bao Chicken Dishes
1. Ingredients for Cung Bao chicken dish
- 150 -200g chicken thighs
- ½ bowl of salted roasted peanuts
- 2 branches of chives
- 6 dried chili
- 7 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- A small pinch of salt
- Chicken seasoning
- A small pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1.5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small piece of ginger (about 2cm long)
- 1 tablespoon scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- teaspoon sugar
2. How to make Cung Bao Chicken
After having all the ingredients, the processing begins:
Buy chicken thighs, wash, remove bones and skin. Cut chicken into bite-sized squares.
Chicken Sauce: 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp wine, 1 tbsp cornstarch, put all the prepared ingredients for the sauce in another bowl and stir until well combined. Corn and sugar dissolve, add the sauce to the chicken and marinate for about 2 hours to let the chicken infuse with the spices. While waiting for the meat to absorb, continue with the remaining ingredients of the dish.
Next, chop the chives, about 1 cm long. Thinly sliced ginger.
Make the sauce: 3 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, stir well to dissolve the seasoning.
The next step is to heat the oil in a pan over high heat and then add the dried peppers for a few seconds until the peppers turn a little darker red.
Cung Bao chicken is famous for its distinctive spicy and fatty taste, due to being cooked with chili and peanuts. The dish when it is still hot has an irresistible aroma, when it is served on the plate, it looks very attractive with eye-catching colors. But above all, the rich flavor in each carefully marinated meat fiber, along with the signature spicy sauce is the plus point of the dish.
Believe that this extremely delicious and attractive traditional dish will be enough to captivate you.
Next, add the marinated chicken and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked.
Meanwhile, add the garlic, ginger and white part of the scallions and sauté for about 2 minutes.
Add sauce and stir until sauce thickens.
Reduce cooking heat and stir in peanuts. Wait for the chicken to boil a little, then you can turn off the heat and sprinkle with finely chopped scallions.
VI. Chicken dishes in Chinese
Chinese restaurant-style Chicken with Orange Sauce recipe
Ingredients for 4 servings:
To make Chinese Restaurant-style Chicken with Orange Sauce, the following ingredients are needed:
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- (450g, cut into cubes)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil (for frying chicken)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or vegetable oil
- 6 dried red peppers
- 3 to 4 dried tangerines or citrus peels (optional)
- 2-star anise
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (60 ml)
- 1/4 cup braised chicken (60 ml)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (mix into a paste with 2 tablespoons water)
- 1 green onion (angled into 1/2 inch pieces)
Preparation of ingredients and how to make Chinese restaurant-style Chicken with Orange Sauce
Toss chicken in sesame oil, white pepper, garlic powder, salt and Shaoxing wine; set aside for 20 minutes. Place the cornmeal in a shallow bowl, and heat the oil in a small saucepan until it reaches 350 degrees F. Dredge the chicken pieces in the cornmeal and fried until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
Heat a pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil. Add the dried horn pepper, mandarin zest, star anise, and toast for about 20 seconds, being careful not to burn the aromatics. Add orange juice, chicken broth, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce.
Bring the sauce to a boil then gradually add the cornstarch, stirring constantly. When the sauce is thick enough to cover a spoonful (you don’t have to use all of that to slug if the sauce is thick enough), add the chicken and green onions. Toss quickly, and serve!
What is the most amazing chicken? Chinese food?
What exactly is Cantonese style? Chinese takeaway?
Is the orange chicken an Chinese food item?
Are Hong Kong and Cantonese styles the same thing?
Is Kung Pao sauce the same as General Tso?
Kung Pao vs General Tso
Kung Pao is a traditional Chinese dish, while General Tso is a dish that was developed in Chinese restaurants across the US. Kung Pao is spicy and hot while General Tso is sweet and spicy. There aren’t any peanuts found in General Tso, whereas peanuts are a key ingredient in Kung Pao.