- 1 I. What are the symbols on the dishwasher you should know before using it?
- 2 II. How to install dishwashers with reasonable positions
- 3 III. Notes when installing the dishwasher
I. What are the symbols on the dishwasher you should know before using it?
1. Structure of the dishwasher:
Detail of function keys on Bosch dishwasher control panel
• 1 Power switch
• 2 Main wash program selection key
• 3 Info setting key
• 4 Upper display
• 5 Polisher indicator
• 6 Rinse aid salt indicator
• 7 Selection keys
• 8 Programmable time keys
• 9 Special washing function
• 10 Start Keys
• 11 < > key to change program
• 12 Door Keys
• 13 Front display
Components inside the dishwasher
• 20 Interior Lights
• 21 Cutlery and cutlery drawer
• 22 Upper dish basket
• 23 Upper spray arm
• 24 Tablet detergent tray
• 25 Bottom spray arm
• 26 Salt wash chamber
• 27 Filters
• 28 Cutlery basket (depending on the new machine)
• 29 Dish basket below
• 30 rinse aid compartments
• 31 Powder detergent compartment
• 32 Detergent compartment latch
• 33 Product stamps
2. Programs for washing symbols on dishwashers:
You can choose a program suitable for the appliance and the type of stain to increase the effectiveness of the wash
– Special washing functions
In addition to the main wash programs, you can choose from special functions to increase
• + Time-saving washing Vario Speed Plus : The time-saving washing function can shorten washing time by 20% – 66% depending on the selected wash program. This function saves washing time but the amount of water and power consumption remains the same.
• + Half-load wash HaflLoad If you only have a few utensils, you can choose a half-load wash program. This function will help save electricity, water, washing time and detergent amount. You should only add a small amount of detergent compared to washing the whole load.
• + Bactericidal HygienePlus This function increases the water temperature and keeps them for a long time to help kill bacteria and prevent mold growth.
• + Intensive wash 1 compartment IntensiveZone Perfect function for mixed laundry. You can wash very dirty items in the lower compartment and less dirty items in the upper compartment at the same time. Increased water pressure and temperature in the lower chamber help clean the most stubborn stains.
• ExtraDry Enhanced Drying The chamber temperature is increased and prolonged during the drying process to ensure drier items. When using this function, the power consumption will increase slightly.
– Operate equipment
Program data (also known as consumption values) can be found in the user manual summary. They refer to the usual conditions and setting values of water hardness. Factors that have different influences such as water temperature, pressure flow may be biased
+ AquaSensor Water Sensor: The water sensor is an optical device used to measure the turbidity of water. It works according to each set wash program. When the sensor works, it will bring clean water into the wash chamber area and reduce water consumption by 3-6 liters. If the water turbidity is large, the dirty water will automatically be replaced by clean water. Time
and the washing temperature is automatically adjusted according to how dirty the water is.
+ Operation to run the program
• – Unlock water
• – Turn on the power switch, the Eco 50 program will light up as the factory default setting, the estimated running time of the program is shown in the upper and front screens.
• – Press the Start button number 10, the current program will run.
Washing time is determined by the temperature of the water, the number of utensils and the degree of soiling. You can change the time display so that the machine shows the remaining time of the wash or the exact time to finish the wash.
Change water sensor settings:
• – Optimized program sequence in automatic programs with the help of sensors. You can adjust 3 levels of sensor sensitivity:
• – Standard: This setting is suitable for washing mixed utensils and extremely sticky stains, but can still save energy and water.
• – Sensitive: This setting adjusts the power of the wash program for effective removal of food residues, even when the soiling of the utensils is low. Energy and water consumption are in the normal range.
• – Very Sensitive: This setting adjusts the cleaning of the most stubborn stains, like burnt food. Energy and water consumption levels are adjusted accordingly
+ Consumption forecast: When the Eco forecast function is on, the average amount of water and energy consumed for the selected wash program will be displayed on the upper screen.
3. Errors that the dishwasher will report to the user under the symbol series
• Dishwasher error F1 : Error closing door
• Dishwasher gives error F2 : Water does not enter
• Dishwasher gives error F3 : Not flushing
• Dishwasher gives error F4 : Overflow Alarm
• Dishwasher error F5: Water is too hot
• Dishwasher gives error F6: Water is not hot
• Dishwasher error F7 : Temperature sensor
• Dishwasher error F8: No pressure
• Dishwasher error F9 : System cam
In addition, dishwashers often encounter the following errors, please refer to them to be able to fix them directly at home
+ Dishwasher does not work, It is possible that the machine has one of the following errors:
• – The power to the machine has been cut off.
• – The fuse of the machine is broken.
• – The On/Off button has not been pressed.
• – Have not pressed the start/middle button.
• – The dishwasher door is not closed. With the machine model with the display screen, the machine will report error F01 (or 1 beep for the model without display).
Fix: check the above errors to see if you have done it correctly. check for you.
+ No water entering the machine when the machine is operating:
• – The water supply line to the machine is locked.
• – Dirt clings to the filter mesh (where the solenoid valve is).
Fix by unlocking the water, cleaning the filter. For Models with display, error F02 (or 2 beeps for Models without display).
+ Dishwasher does not flush:
• – The drain valve is clogged or the drain valve is not powered.
• – Fix by checking and cleaning the drain valve. For models with the display screen, error F03 (or 3 beeps for models without a screen).
+ Salt indicator light on the dishwasher does not turn off:
• – The salt level in the machine is low. Add salt and stir with a spoon.
• – The pH of water is below 7PH, this means salt is not needed. In this case, the salt indicator light stays on.
A lot of foam appears in the dishwasher:
This means you are using the wrong detergent (detergent is not suitable for dishwashers ). Fix: You must use a type specifically for dishwashers.
+ The machine uses too much salt:
• – The lid of the salt container is not tight.
• – The salt level in the machine is high, set incorrectly.
+ Dishwasher makes a lot of noise:
• – The machine is not installed properly.
• – The water spray arm is touching the washing object.
+ There is still food or stains on the wash:
• – The filter mesh of the dishwasher is dirty, clogged or out of place.
• – The mouth of the spray arm is dirty or blocked by the wash.
• – Inadequate or insufficient detergent.
• – Washing utensils are not in the correct position. Some washes overlap.
• – There are too many washes on the shelf.
• – The washing program is not suitable.
• – The water pipe is clogged.
• – The food on the washing dish is too dry and long.
+ Not clean washing utensils:
• – Not enough detergent or polish.
• – The lid of the salt compartment is not closed tightly
• – The salt compartment has no salt or water.
• – Hard water softener is not adjusted for hard water mode.
• – You are using a phosphate-free cleaner. Use detergent containing phosphates.
+ Non-drying laundry:
• – No polishing agent.
• – Incorrect polish adjustment.
• – The laundry is taken out of the dishwasher too early.
• – Select the wrong wash program.
+ Washing utensils are glass or crystal that is opaque white or has scratches:
• – They are not compatible with each other.
• – Unsuitable detergent.
Read more: Notes when using the dishwasher
II. How to install dishwashers with reasonable positions
1. Design a suitable place for the dishwasher
The first thing in the proper installation of a dishwasher is that we need to design where the dishwasher should be placed reasonably and to answer the question we need to solve some of the following problems:
Built-in dishwasher, the design of the place is also simpler, you can leave the dishwasher in the built-in cabinet below the kitchen, in addition, if your family kitchen is large, you can design an island. If the kitchen is similar to European style, a reasonable place to install a dishwasher is at the foot of your family’s kitchen island.
Set up a reasonable independent dishwasher shelf
How to install a dishwasher independently, choosing a location needs to determine more problems, choose a location convenient for power supply, avoid connecting the dishwasher to the same outlet with the way electrical equipment has capacity other big.
The location of dishwasher should be located where to make the drain pipe convenient, not more than 60cm high to affect the water discharge process.
The right position can be placed next to the kitchen shelf, next to the refrigerator or close to the sink position to suit your kitchen space so that they are as compact and space-saving as possible, without obstructing traffic. indoors and convenient for the machine to operate as well as the operations of putting the bowl in and taking the bowl upside down.
The installation location of the desktop dishwasher
This type of machine has a small size, so you can put it in the most convenient place like on the kitchen counter, even on the dining table as long as it ensures the electrical elements and the dishwasher drain.
2. Instructions on how to install a simple dishwasher
Before entering the instructions on how to install a general dishwasher, I would like to emphasize and note to readers and customers one very important thing:
Dishwasher installation requires highly qualified and trained personnel to install, set up, and operate the appliance in the safest and most efficient manner.
Therefore, our installation instructions below help you refer, understand more about the product and monitor the technician’s process because when you buy the product, there will be staff to support the installation. stay at home to help you.
Simple steps to install a dishwasher
The steps in the process of installing the dishwasher, let’s make sure to follow the cycle below for the best operation and that is also how to install the manufacturer’s dishwasher.
• Step 1: Check the device after it is shipped to make sure it has all the components and accessories and that they are not damaged
• Step 2: Install the device according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions in the position you have chosen according to our advice in section 1
• Step 3: Connect the drain line so that the outlet is not higher than 60cm to ensure that it does not affect the water discharge process of the device.
• Step 4: Connect the water supply line, pay attention to each connection so that it is not open and limit the length of the pipe and change the head to make the water flow most convenient.
• Step 5: Connect a power source suitable for the device’s capacity and voltage
Notes when installing dishwasher safely
The safest way to install a dishwasher is when you follow our notes below:
• Read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to make sure you understand the device symbols
• Follow the correct procedure without skipping steps, making shortcuts
• Disconnect the power supply and leave the switches in the off position T.Do does not connect the appliance to the mains during installation.
• It is necessary to ensure that the protective (grounding) wiring in the home has been installed correctly.
• Connect the power supply in accordance with the specifications of the dishwasher.
• All replacement parts or accessories need to be guaranteed to be genuine
• Ensure the stability of the ground and special placement with built-in dishwashers
• Do not install the dishwasher with other heat-generating appliances such as heaters, heat storage boxes, stoves or other heat-generating items.
• For some machines: The water connection pipe has an internal solenoid valve and is powered by a wire in the pipe. Do not cut off the water supply pipe or submerge it in water.
III. Notes when installing the dishwasher
1. Dishwasher installation location
– Choose a location to install the machine so that the machine is balanced, stable, close to water pipes, drains, electrical outlets at homes, restaurants…
– Do not install the machine near high heat sources such as stoves, electronic equipment, fan heaters, fireplaces… to ensure the safety of users.
– You can choose to mount the dishwasher on one side of the sink to connect the drain hose to the lathe.
– When placing the machine in the selected position, you put the machine against the wall, the 2 sides of the body should be parallel to the wall or kitchen cabinet.
– The water pipes and drains that come with the machine can be changed to the left or right depending on the installation of the machine to suit and be most convenient for the user.
2. Connect the power to the machine
– The user ensures that the power source used has the same frequency and voltage as the dishwasher’s specifications.
– Only plug the machine’s power plug into the outlet when the machine is properly grounded, otherwise leaving the ground ungrounded in the event of a fault may increase the risk of electric shock. The user should not cut or remove the grounding conductor from the power cord under any circumstances.
– Do not use extension cords or electrical outlets when connecting the machine to avoid causing fire and overheating.
– During the installation process, you absolutely do not connect to the machine to avoid short circuits, electric shock.
– Use 10 amp fuses, delay fuses or circuit breakers when installing the machine, connect the power to the machine into a separate circuit.
– When connecting heat, you must not crush or bend the wire excessively.
3. Connecting the water supply line
– Connect the water pipe to the cold water source with an (inch) threaded connector and must tighten it tightly, connect it firmly to the water supply hose, so as not to leak, or overflow, the pipe is not bent, pressed to keep the water flowing. good communication.
– Before using, if the water pipe is new or has not been used for a long time, you should check the pipe by letting the water flow through the pipe to see if the water is clean, if there are foreign objects, make sure the water coming out must be clean, If there are no foreign objects when the water enters the dishwasher, the new machine will work effectively and increase its durability.
– Water supply pressure requires minimum 0.05 Mpa (0.5 bar), a maximum of 1 Mpa (1 bar), minimum supply of water of 10 liters/min. If the water pressure is too large, you should use the pressure regulating valve to adjust the pressure to suit the machine.
4. Sewage line connection
– When connecting the drain pipe to the drain pipe, choose to install it with a pipe with a radius of at least 40 mm or install a drain pipe that flows directly into the sink. The outlet part of the drain pipe needs to be located 750 mm below the floor and not immerse the pipe in water so that the water does not flow back.
– Connecting the drain pipe must be sure because when using the machine with hot water, it is easy to slip the water pipe, do not let the drain pipe be bent or bent to avoid poor circulation of wastewater.
– It is recommended to use a dedicated bracket that comes with the machine, attach the bracket tightly to the wall so that the drain pipe does not move, causing water to spill.
– When connecting the drain pipe to the water outlet, you should tighten it to minimize water leakage.
– If you must use an extension pipe, you should use the same type of connection with the drain pipe of the machine, do not use an extension pipe longer than 4 m to avoid reducing the machine’s performance.